Official Community Forums Home

Love Stroking Cock

Guest Mike

• Members
:lol:  man i just love to stoke that nice cock im straight and wanna fuck a guy so bad wanna suck him and everything .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok OK this site has brought new meaning in all areas, but I do have to say... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MEN???? Do you have such a problem with being labled BISEXUAL? JEEZ! In my opinion, it is ONE THING to enjoy anal activity with your mate. If you are a he and your mate is a SHE, anal activity does NOT just mean you are bi or have bi tendencies. HOWEVER, you keep claiming, the lot of you, that you are not Gay. YOU ALL KEEP SAYING< I AM NOT GAY BUT I WANT TO FUCK A GUY SO BAD........ well I hate to tell you this, but if you want to fuck a GUY, suck a GUY, finger a GUY, beat a GUY off, suck a GUYS cum, and you are male, if you attempt it and enjoy it, you might as well call yourself bisexual or GAY. If you are just thinking it is hot and sexy but would NEVER do it, but you DO get turned on thinking about a hard cock, you are more than likely straight with bi tendancies. Here are my thoughts. If you enjoy it or think you would, what exactly is so wrong with being labled bi? That is a society thing. Just as someone made the word "shit" mean poo and be a cuss word, someone labled these thoughts and tendancies as Bi. I think we would all be suprised at exactly how many men have these thoughts and get extremely turned on, they just feel immediate rejection about them. Perhaps the way we were raised? Religion? None the less, you are who you are, call yourselves what you want, but it sounds silly to me to start a paragraph off with " I AM STRAIGHT< BUT I WANT TO FUCK A MAN AND SUCK HIS DICK". But again, JUST one gal's opinion!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Happily married, I too am curious about these types of comments. Technically speaking I would characterise myself as bi-sexual not because I have ever had sex with a man but because I could see myself at the height of passion doing just about anything dooable. I was once in a three way with another man and a woman and it just didn't come up. We were so focused on pleasing the woman there was no exchange between us. I was so unbelieveably excited however that in the moment I would have done anything with out hesitation. Now that having been said, I consider myself to have a definite affinity and disposition towards women as sexual partners. I would not be interested in seeking out a male partner exclusively for asthetic reasons if no other. There is just something about cupping a womens breast or gently stroking a women's clitoris with my tongue that is beyond comparison. As for the " I'd like to suck cock but I'm not gay" rhetoric, I can only attribute it to very confused macho bullshit. My thought is if you want to suck cock, go ahead, just spare everyone and more importantly yourself the agonizing mind fuck.

• Members
Hi Happily married, I too am curious about these types of comments. Technically speaking I would characterise myself as bi-sexual not because I have ever had sex with a man but because I could see myself at the height of passion doing just about anything dooable. I was once in a three way with another man and a woman and it just didn't come up. We were so focused on pleasing the woman there was no exchange between us. I was so unbelieveably excited however that in the moment I would have done anything with out hesitation. Now that having been said, I consider myself to have a definite affinity and disposition towards women as sexual partners. I would not be interested in seeking out a male partner exclusively for asthetic reasons if no other. There is just something about cupping a womens breast or gently stroking a women's clitoris with my tongue that is beyond comparison. As for the " I'd like to suck cock but I'm not gay" rhetoric, I can only attribute it to very confused macho bullshit. My thought is if you want to suck cock, go ahead, just spare everyone and more importantly yourself the agonizing mind fuck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ALAS! Some truthful speaking! I just don't get it.. didn't then, and STILL don't! How can one say "I'm not gay" and then post phone numbers and invitations to other men? Is the LABEL that big of a deal guys? As I said before, I think EVERYONE has thoughts of being with same sex, it is when you attempt them or fantasize so much that it reflects in your sex life, that you must start to wonder. I just find it histarically profound to even TRY to fathem the wordage used by others in this post. Instead of posting "I'm NOT GAY, but I want to suck your big dick" why not just post " I don't think I am gay, cause I luv women, but I must be bisexual because I want to suck your dick so badly" Wouldn't that perhaps (trying to use the past language) be the better way to approach it? And by the way guys... you are so busy trying to portray yourselves as someone else.. just from my experience and what I have learned, it is MORE of a turn on to MOST people to hook up with a bisexual, than it is to fantasize about a gay or lesbian...

I think you summed it up with the terms "macho bullshit and mind fuck" but you know what guys.. have it your way, but don't think for half a second that it wasn't a waste of your time to type the "I'm not gay" statement up. Next time, leave that out of your posts and there wont be so much contraversy over it.. eh?

• Members

Hi all. I read this subject with intrest, and want to say my present (new) boyfriend talks about getting fucked in the behind by a guy he likes while we are having sex. He also says he imagines he has a cunny and i have a cock and likes to act out the part. I help out in all this jabber for it get him really hot and extra hard. I frequently imagine i am screwing a different guy than he which really turns me on. Sometimes he calls out another womans name, and i am starting to add names and details out loud of my fantasies. It has really jazzed up our sex life alot. We both like it, our sheets are soaked with love juices more and more.

Love, Kate

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
SURU. BUT IM GAY

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess I would be bi-curious. I would love my wife to put a strapon on and do me. I don't think she would be into that. She won't shove a finger up my ass even thought I took her hand once and moved it to my asshole, she wouldn't do it. She loves to grab my ass but thats it. I lick and ream her asshole but no return. When I think of guys, I get horny but when I go the health club and see all the fat asses and cocks, it doesn't turn me on.

• 7 months later...
I guess I would be bi-curious. I would love my wife to put a strapon on and do me. I don't think she would be into that. She won't shove a finger up my ass even thought I took her hand once and moved it to my asshole, she wouldn't do it. She loves to grab my ass but thats it. I lick and ream her asshole but no return. When I think of guys, I get horny but when I go the health club and see all the fat asses and cocks, it doesn't turn me on.

Me and my wife change things every once in a while. I become her girl and she becomes my boy. We got a pretty nice strap on at home. We both do a good job in those moments because I can get to be very passive and defenseless and she becomes a wild Texan thing. We both have a lot of fun with it and even get to laugh at some funny things that happen during this kind of sex.

Evrything started becayse one day I turned her over in bed and gave her a rimming job without ask permition. She fought me back and I pressed her against the mattress. SHE LOVED IT!!!!!

Good luck!