Official Community Forums Home

Butterfly Vibe

Cinnamon

• Members

So we were looking into getting a clit vibe and these popped up. They are a little cute, but I was wondering how well they worked. Anyone use these or something similar?

What is the colored butterfly made out of? Does it desensitize your clit after wearing it too much? (and speaking of, does desensitizing your clit offer more vaginal orgasm opportunities?)

Are they quiet and discreet? Where do you put the wire/remote so they don't get in the way?

And finally, which one to get? There are so many!

My oh so experienced boyfriend has always had women who came easily from vaginal sex only, and he thinks I am strange, and I'm a little timid(hehe) about explaining how to get myself off(or maybe I'm not that comfy around him yet too), so we are trying something new.

I've only owned one sex toy, a plain pink vibe, so I'm not too knowledgeable with these yet.

OK, first, I guess I need some more specifics, cuz there are a lot of "Butterfly Vibes" out there. There's the one you can wear (actually, more than one), there's the Butterfly finger vibe, and then there's the dual action one.

As far as desensitzing, no, it doesn't do that. It may feel that way after a while, but the feeling will come back to your clit. No, desensitzing your clit doesn't mean you'll have better chances of vaginal orgasms.

Either your BF is a bit niave (and I say that in the NICEST way possible), or his exes have lied to him. You are NOT weird. 80-85% of women need clit stimulation to be able to successfully orgasm. You are completely NORMAL!!

Many women, to their discredit, allow their men to think that they've gotten off with no clit stimulation, because, as women, that's what we are "suppose" to do: make the men feel like men. To which I call BS, because fun, satisfying sex, comes from open, honest communication between lovers, as well as each person listening, telling, recieving AND giving.

• Members

Hehe, I suggested to him that perhaps they were faking them, and he said no without skipping a beat - maybe he got lucky?

Tbh I think I could get off vaginally with some "practice"(not sure what to call it), because usually I'll feel on the brink of an O, and never get over the hill.

Anyway, this is what we were looking at --> http://shop.tootimid.com/7-function-venus-butterfly.aspx

• Members

Looks close to one I got for my wife. It had the leg straps, a part that went in the vagina, and a part that was supposed to stimulate the clit. The reach on that part was not enough, so it did not touch her clit. And while she said it felt nice, it didn't really do that much for her. She ended up pulling out the bullet vibe part and just using that as a plain vibrator, which she liked a lot but eventually the wires broke.

It was not that quiet either. Not loud, but if you have visions of being in a room with other people and having this thing secretly buzzing away, the others in the room would hear it with no problem.

• Members

The ones we're looking at are only for the clit and don't penetrate, so from what I can tell, it's basically a bullet strapped to your clit. And since I hardly ever use a toy or vibrator, I expect it'll be enough for me, or hope anyway.

I figured it wouldn't be too quiet, and honestly I don't mind, since that way he can't ask me to wear it out in public or anything, heh. Thanks for your input. :)