Official Community Forums Home

Va-ja-ja

square

• Members

So I'm gabbing with the wife the other morning before we got up and I mentioned "va-ja-ja" in the conversation (which I had seen here in a couple of postings), and she stops me cold and snaps, "How do you know about that word??? :o:angry::blink: Only women are supposed to know that word."

Oops. I didn't know.

• Members
So I'm gabbing with the wife the other morning before we got up and I mentioned "va-ja-ja" in the conversation (which I had seen here in a couple of postings), and she stops me cold and snaps, "How do you know about that word??? :o:angry::blink: Only women are supposed to know that word."

Oops. I didn't know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: busted :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Square, you should have played it off as

"I am sensitive to womens issues and want to be able to relate to you" ha~ha

Is my marketing background showing??

• Members

Oops. I didn't know.

The best defense is a good offense. Try this:

"My God woman! Haven't you heard of the Seattle Va-Ja-Jas pro-am girls hockey team? The championship game was awesome! They sucked at first and by the second period they were really taking a pounding. Just when it looked like they were going to take it in the ass they came from behind and finished on top. It was awesome! If you watched more ESPN you'd be up on these things and I wouldn't have to 'splane everthing to you."

• Members

Oops. I didn't know.

LOL too funny!! I use the word "Vaj" a lot it makes me laugh! haha

(...and I wish I lived in a shoe!! :P)

• Members
The best defense is a good offense. Try this:

"My God woman! Haven't you heard of the Seattle Va-Ja-Jas pro-am girls hockey team? The championship game was awesome! They sucked at first and by the second period they were really taking a pounding. Just when it looked like they were going to take it in the ass they came from behind and finished on top. It was awesome! If you watched more ESPN you'd be up on these things and I wouldn't have to 'splane everthing to you."

Love it!! :P:D:P

• 1 year later...
  • Members

So I saw a license plate the other day that began with "VJA", and it made me think Va-ja-ja. Then I saw another one yesterday. And another one in between that had "VAG".

I think it's a sign . . .