Official Community Forums Home

Finger Protection?

Craftylady

• Members

Ok, I didn't see any posts addressing this issue.

I want to insert my finger into him during our next sex play, but I have to admit, I'm a bit squeamish about that. Do people use any sort of protection on their fingers both for sanitary reasons and also so not to scratch their partner? I have fairly short nails, but still.

Thanks for any advice.

• Members

Yep. Lots of people use condoms (lubricated ones) or a dental damn wrapped around the finger. However, remember, the chance of getting those lost up his anal canal is pretty good. You may want to invest in some medical grade latex gloves (Walgreens) and use lots of lube. However, that latex is going to stick to his hair...down there....

My best suggestion: If you are going to indulge in anal play, just use some lube and make sure to wash your finger REALLY well before doing anything else. Also, always be sure not to cross-contaminate (your mouth, vagina).

Just try to be safe!

Guest eminatic

they make finger cots (they would be in the same section as the latex gloves in most stores) they are basically exactly like condoms except tiny...and they go on one finger. we used to use them in culinary school for cuts on the fingers.

• Members

Finger cots are a good idea, as long as they are snug, if it is too loose, it has a chance of falling off in the anal canal.

• Members

"I want to insert my finger into him during our next sex play, but I have to admit, I'm a bit squeamish about that. Do people use any sort of protection on their fingers both for sanitary reasons and also so not to scratch their partner? I have fairly short nails, but still."

gallery_8921_6_5921.jpg

Note that this conscientious gentleman also uses eye protection.

• Members

First of all, :lol: :lol: :lol: @ Sunday!

I didn't think about the possibility of a finger cot coming off in there. Hmmmm....not such a great scenario.

Brandy, he wants it, trust me ;) I just haven't gotten up my nerve yet, and wanted to make sure when I do, I do it safely.

Mikayla, I think your suggestion is best....go slow and lots of lube. My right index fingernail is super short.

Thanks for the advice and suggestions. And for the giggle!

• Members
"I want to insert my finger into him during our next sex play, but I have to admit, I'm a bit squeamish about that. Do people use any sort of protection on their fingers both for sanitary reasons and also so not to scratch their partner? I have fairly short nails, but still."

gallery_8921_6_5921.jpg

Note that this conscientious gentleman also uses eye protection.

The very 1st time my old gf worked her finger inside my rosebud IT WAS WONDERFULL! ! !

She trimmed her nails before hand I guess. I don't know. All I know is it was wonderfull. We were 69ing at the time. WOW. I haven't thought about that for a really long time. Thankyou so much. She was giving me a wonderfull hummer at the time. Her finger in my brownie was a zillion times better!! After less than 5 minutes I couldn't concentrate on anything and eating her out was too complicated and I had to stop. A couple more minutes (maybe) went by and I was just thrashing around on the bed like a madman.

Looking back on it now I think I must have had a very long continous orgasm through my Prostrate Gland and boy howdy it was infuckingcredible!!

I was absolutely worthless after that. But I digress.

Trim your nails and file them smooth. Go all naturel and worm a nekid finger into him. I reckon he will appreciate it much more. I know I would. :P

• Members
Trim your nails and file them smooth. Go all naturel and worm a nekid finger into him. I reckon he will appreciate it much more. I know I would. tongue.gif

Let's just say, I had a very VERY happy man last night. And I didn't get in far enough to do the full prostate massage. But I did have an egg vibe on high in the same hand ;)

Just when we think it can't get any better.... it does.

• Members
Let's just say, I had a very VERY happy man last night. And I didn't get in far enough to do the full prostate massage. But I did have an egg vibe on high in the same hand ;)

Just when we think it can't get any better.... it does.

In my travels today I stopped into the area Sex Shoppe. We have but one. Ohh the small town lifestyle. My last of three bullets bought it last night. I got a replacement for just $4+tax. They had a new Doc Johnson model for $70. The motor/battery box is said to be All Powerfull and HD. Replacement bullets are just $8 in different sizes. I'm leary of forking out $70 for a bullet vibe. On the other hand while I was there I saw easily several hundred dollars worth of toys I may purchase in the NOT so distant future.

I can see the masthead lights of my ship on the horizon.