Official Community Forums Home

Little Batteries?

• Members

The tiny bullet on the Clit-Buddy has given out. The thing takes 3 tiny watch-type batteries, and on the top of them it says 76 AG Alkaline Cell.

So, I did a google search for these but came up with some slightly confusing results. I don't know nuttin' about these batteries, just that I want to have a good supply of them handy from now on :P

Do you all get your batteries locally at Walmart, Best Buy, Target and places like that? These aren't anything exotic are they?

Many of those toys take the same batteries as many small toys/electronics. Just take one in with you, to a retail store that sells batteries and/or watches, a toy store, or even an adult toy store (though in an adult toy store, you'll probably pay 3x what they would normally be). Don't need to go into detail as to what the batteries are for, could be for a toy, watch, ect., and ask if they have that size.

I always remove my batteries from my toys after playing, and I also have a bunch of batteries from other sex toys too. Some bullets that take those sizes wear out faster, so, I usually have some of those batteries on hand.

Good luck!!

• Review Team

Hubby says Radio Shack should have those size batteries.

• Members

We found some at Kroger, but they are expensive, as Tyger said.

Funny story: while I was posting that last night, then getting into the shower, DH ran out to the store and was back with 3 batteries faster than a jackrabbit on a date. :D

Ya think he likes the Clit Buddy, too? (we turn it around so the rabbit is nuzzled into his balls). He loves it.

Now that I know exactly what I need, I was able to find a source online, so I will get my bulk supply from them! Anyone need a link, just let me know :)