Official Community Forums Home

Sexual Birthday Wishes

dscn

• Members

since today is my birthday so I told my wife what I wanted as in sexual favors so I am wondering if anyones SO have asked for sexual favor or favors for their birthday.

so one of my favours was a striptease taped

• Members

I've never been asked for a special sexual favor, but many time on his birthday I'll tell him whatever he wants, sexually, is his. Only one rule, just the two of us, anything goes. Does that count?

• Members

I asked for a lap dance one year, and was absolutely FLOORED!! Something about a booty bouncing in my face to the beat of "Dragula" by White Zombie...Oh my, is it hot in here? Someone open a window...

• Members

I just didn't want anything else and I love sex so why not ask for something I like and on her part it was inexpensive and she would spend money if she had to but i did not want anything. now christmas is around the corner so I have a few more request that i want may tell you guys later maybe

• Members

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Next, yes I have asked for sexual birthday gifts (in the past, it was a threesome) and I have been asked to provide a sexual birthday gift as well (also, a threesome) - oddly enough, since I do everything that my lovers seem to want or desire, a threesome was the only request. For those who are curious, of course I obliged - and so did he at the time.

Hmmmm, wonder if I could get the hubby to give me a threesome with a hot woman for my 40th!

• Members

Thank you and hopefully hubby will surprise you. I was thinking since money is so tight this year for so much people everyone can make there partners special love booklets it won't cost you nothing really but time and you and your partner will enjoy it. just a thought