Official Community Forums Home

How Do I Know?

Hey! I got my new toys in just the other day and I have been playing some. I have never gotten off, and so I was wondering how exactly I know that I have. I get as far as feeling a TIGHT ball of tension in my lower back and my legs involuntarily shaking, but there is no euphoria. Any tips will help! Thanks

• Members

How will you know when you have orgasmed? Believe me...you will know!

What will happen, basically, is you will feel a sort of concentrated, tingly feeling in your stomach and vaginal area which increasingly grows. As this feeling gets stronger, you will most likely get a little tenser, want to spread your legs (makes the clit tighter) and grind your hips (to increase the pressure) and you will feel a build-up - sort of like going up to the top of a roller coaster and then going quickly down - and when you finally reach the actual height of the orgasm, the tingling might spread to your entire body as well. Although, many women say it stays localized in their vaginal areas. This will last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes if you are lucky, and then there is sort of a crash of null - like getting to the end of the roller coaster.

As I said, when you have one, you will know!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Chels,

Keep playing keep exploring your body sounds like you are on your way and soon will get your big O. You will find your "sweet spot" when you do you will know it.....you will think hmmm this feels good then as you gind your hips a bit and start to go a bit faster you find it feels better.......you know not to leave that spot,,,,,,,,,the feeling will get a bit more intense,,,,,,maybe you will start to think of a fantasy that turns you on........and as fantasy crosses your mind and you find yourself playing even faster maybe even harder you will feel the build up,,,,,,,,that feeling of wishing it could last forever.......then you climax................that much needed release you have been building up just waiting for it to happen........and there it is your big O..........you will know it when it happens...........and you will want many many more.........so keep playing and keep us posted,

• Members

:) Chels.... I have to say you are well on your way. Like the other post keep playing, that area that makes you shake, kinda tense in the lower back, breath slowly like howard has said and keep playing in the area,,, a little faster,,,,if it isnt your clitorous if you are playing with a toy inside your vagina then I would HIGHLY suggest playing and rubbing your clitorous while you play vaginally as well and really get the blood flowing there.

Woohoo you go Girl! You will love it and let us know when you do get your first O. I remember mine still to this day and now I am so happy that I can do it and relieve myself and the stress I feel in just a little adult fun.

Keep Us posted!