Official Community Forums Home

Um...ah... What Next?

shellity

This is my first post, and I'm very glad I've found this place!

First a bit of introduction - have been with my hb for six years and he introduced me to BDSM nice and gently about four years ago. Most of the time when we play I'm submissive (which I absolutely love), but as my confidence has built up, I'm getting much more into the dominant side of things (which he loves!). We're having a baby soon, so I'd really like to spoil hubby with a long session where he can be totally submissive, while we've still got time to ourselves, but I find I easily run out of ideas!

We talk quite openly about what we do and don't like - it all started with a game of 'three questions'. We took turns asking each other three questions about what we fantasise about, what we'd be comfortable doing and what we'd never do. I recommend it! But this time I want to surprise him. I know from early conversations that he experimented with paid BDSM sessions before we met, and what I would love to do is give him a scenario like the professionals do.

So what do I say? What are some good 'scripts' to follow? Any tips? Any experiences that others have had, that I could take on board?

We have a lot of stuff to use - every kind of dildo on the planet - manacles, ropes, blindfolds, gags, rubber gear etc. He likes spanking and loves a bit of anal play, but I'd also like to give him more of what I love - teasing, teasing and teasing! What REALLY turns him on is being spoken to - that's where I have most trouble. I want to talk dirty and dominant without umm-ing and ah-ing.

Help me blow my hubby's mind...

Thanks,

rubbergirl

• Members

Welcome Rubbergirl!

Congrats on the upcoming baby!

This question is right up my alley - I actually worked in a Dom/sub club for about a year, so I can probably give you a bit of help with this. I too prefer to be submissive in my own home and heart BUT when I did this for a profession, the men preferred me in the Dominant position, so I had to learn right quick how to change up the roles. I had a long (7 year) relationship with a DOM (I his sub) so it was hard to backtrack, but with good teachers, I learned fast.

The first, and best, piece of advice I can give you is this: once you get in DOM mode - do not break it. Stay in that mode, don't release your power. When you are the DOM you are the one who is responsible for running the show, so it is important that the ideas flow freely and the command stays tight - if you pause to think too much or show that you are scared it looses effect. So once you put on that outfit (I assume you have some kind of sexy DOM outfit) you play the part.

The next piece of advice I can offer is - unless there is a reason why you can't - you should try to surprise him with his session. Don't let him prepare himself. If you could be waiting in the living room or bedroom all prepared and made up - then it automatically sets you ahead with more of the power because he has no time to mentally prepare. This works to your advantage because his adrenaline runs faster and causes him to be more excited.

Then, once you start (and I suggest you have the majority of the scene in your head so you know what you are doing and I suggest you practive talking as a DOM does a few time when he isn't around) but once you are ready, just go with it.

As far as what 'scripts' to follow. That is really up to you guys - how deep you are into certain things - pain, sensory, ice, wax, spanking.

I would suggest definitely tying him up as soon as you inspect him. Inspection was always one of my favorite things with my ex (never in the club this way) - you have him strip naked in front of you, stand with his hands at his side. You instruct him never to touch you or kiss you unless he has permission. You walk around him slowly, looking at him, touching him with a flogger if you have one, rubbing your nails over his back, legs, buttcheeks - I always go behind them and blow in their ears as I reach around to "check" their balls and cock and see how hard it gets fast and then turn around to face them as I sqeeze it - if he goes to kiss you - spank his cock right there.

If he passes inspection, he can bend down and lick your boot or leg. Once inspection is over, you can either lead him on a leash for fun, or you can tie him to the bed or chair. Personally, I would do the chair first, save the bed. I make everything last as long as I can. The idea is to slowly torture them with a mixture of pleasure and pain (if they like it) so you can use ice to bring their nipples to attention and then use hot wax soon after. You can have him take off your panties and have him watch you masturbate in front of him and if he doesn't touch himself - he gets a small taste of you.

I would definitely suggest blindfolds - blindfolds rock from both sides! I love them! I would also suggest trying to surprise him with things. If he is comfortable with anal - then hog tie him to a chair, and lube up his ass and tease him with an anal session! If he loves a little spanking - spank him till his ass is red first!

The actual things you do are up to you and him - but I love to stretch it out as long as I can, intermixing teasing him with sensations of all kinds - spanking him while he is hog tied to a chair and if he takes it well, I will stick my pussy in his face to eat. Using my vibrators on his cock to build up his erection and excitement but not letting him cum. My hubby loves that kind of torture.

I usually culminate with him tied to the bed and he will beg his Mistress to ride his cock and I get to do it with him all tied up - and I never do it until he cums - I keep stopping and stopping just making it last as long as I want - until he is ready to bust out of the restraints to get me. Then I will ride him to completion and most often take it in my ass or mouth for his reward. This is after hours of teasing.

As far as the language - you can be as harsh or as soft as you want - however, you have to remember that the Mistress is in control so too much lovey dovey doesn't work with that too well. Stay in character and stay with it until the end and he will love you for it! I think the most important thing is to establish your dominance in the beginning, you tell him, "I am your Mistress, you will not address me unles you say, Mistress (Mikayla)" you set out the rules that I like, "you can not touch me unless I give you permission, you can't kiss me, you CAN NOT CUM until I tell you" Be firm, sexy, sweet. This will make him melt.

Have a blast and let me know if you have any other questions or want more specifics!

Mikayla :lol:

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Welcome Rubbergirl!

Congrats on the upcoming baby!

This question is right up my alley - I actually worked in a Dom/sub club for about a year, so I can probably give you a bit of help with this. I too prefer to be submissive in my own home and heart BUT when I did this for a profession, the men preferred me in the Dominant position, so I had to learn right quick how to change up the roles. I had a long (7 year) relationship with a DOM (I his sub) so it was hard to backtrack, but with good teachers, I learned fast.

The first, and best, piece of advice I can give you is this: once you get in DOM mode - do not break it. Stay in that mode, don't release your power. When you are the DOM you are the one who is responsible for running the show, so it is important that the ideas flow freely and the command stays tight - if you pause to think too much or show that you are scared it looses effect. So once you put on that outfit (I assume you have some kind of sexy DOM outfit) you play the part.

The next piece of advice I can offer is - unless there is a reason why you can't - you should try to surprise him with his session. Don't let him prepare himself. If you could be waiting in the living room or bedroom all prepared and made up - then it automatically sets you ahead with more of the power because he has no time to mentally prepare. This works to your advantage because his adrenaline runs faster and causes him to be more excited.

Then, once you start (and I suggest you have the majority of the scene in your head so you know what you are doing and I suggest you practive talking as a DOM does a few time when he isn't around) but once you are ready, just go with it.

As far as what 'scripts' to follow. That is really up to you guys - how deep you are into certain things - pain, sensory, ice, wax, spanking.

I would suggest definitely tying him up as soon as you inspect him. Inspection was always one of my favorite things with my ex (never in the club this way) - you have him strip naked in front of you, stand with his hands at his side. You instruct him never to touch you or kiss you unless he has permission. You walk around him slowly, looking at him, touching him with a flogger if you have one, rubbing your nails over his back, legs, buttcheeks - I always go behind them and blow in their ears as I reach around to "check" their balls and cock and see how hard it gets fast and then turn around to face them as I sqeeze it - if he goes to kiss you - spank his cock right there.

If he passes inspection, he can bend down and lick your boot or leg. Once inspection is over, you can either lead him on a leash for fun, or you can tie him to the bed or chair. Personally, I would do the chair first, save the bed. I make everything last as long as I can. The idea is to slowly torture them with a mixture of pleasure and pain (if they like it) so you can use ice to bring their nipples to attention and then use hot wax soon after. You can have him take off your panties and have him watch you masturbate in front of him and if he doesn't touch himself - he gets a small taste of you.

I would definitely suggest blindfolds - blindfolds rock from both sides! I love them! I would also suggest trying to surprise him with things. If he is comfortable with anal - then hog tie him to a chair, and lube up his ass and tease him with an anal session! If he loves a little spanking - spank him till his ass is red first!

The actual things you do are up to you and him - but I love to stretch it out as long as I can, intermixing teasing him with sensations of all kinds - spanking him while he is hog tied to a chair and if he takes it well, I will stick my pussy in his face to eat. Using my vibrators on his cock to build up his erection and excitement but not letting him cum. My hubby loves that kind of torture.

I usually culminate with him tied to the bed and he will beg his Mistress to ride his cock and I get to do it with him all tied up - and I never do it until he cums - I keep stopping and stopping just making it last as long as I want - until he is ready to bust out of the restraints to get me. Then I will ride him to completion and most often take it in my ass or mouth for his reward. This is after hours of teasing.

As far as the language - you can be as harsh or as soft as you want - however, you have to remember that the Mistress is in control so too much lovey dovey doesn't work with that too well. Stay in character and stay with it until the end and he will love you for it! I think the most important thing is to establish your dominance in the beginning, you tell him, "I am your Mistress, you will not address me unles you say, Mistress (Mikayla)" you set out the rules that I like, "you can not touch me unless I give you permission, you can't kiss me, you CAN NOT CUM until I tell you" Be firm, sexy, sweet. This will make him melt.

Have a blast and let me know if you have any other questions or want more specifics!

Mikayla :lol:

Wonder did rubbergirl ever need anymore specifics, Mikayljava script:emoticon(':P', 'smid_5')

:Pa you put alot of work into writing that piece,very hot and thanks for the advice that you've given me on eatin gf's hot pussy bent over in front of me. :P pro-driver

• 9 months later...