Official Community Forums Home

Phone Sex

sexynshyrissa

• Members

Well first off a few questions for you! Are you interested in it, or have you been doing it and wonder what else to do? Do you just want opions about it or? Sorry so many questions but I am not sure what type of advice or type of question you want answered. :blink: Please post again and I will be more then happy to help all that I can.

• Members

My opinion on phone sex is that it can be super hot....when done correctly! However, if you are looking for advice on whether to do it with someone NOT your current partner - I have always been clear on this, I consider phone sex with someone other than your partner to be much closer to the realm of cheating (albeit NOT cheating) than cyber sex - and I personally have a hard time having actual, hard-core phone sex with someone other than my hubby.

So, are you looking to start phone sex, or are you looking to do it with your current partner?

Mikayla

• Members

Ok youre asking for advice and I am not expert at it but I can offer some. First of all it may seem awkward cause you said its a friend.....now depending on just how much of a close friend this is could make a difference......if its someone you have had sex that makes it a bit easier cause you can use the details of that time in your phone sex.

Next you just have to remember to relax.....once you get started you will know that there was nothing to be nervous or worried about. It will help a lot if your friend is really nervous about it.....or if your friend has done it before.....that way you can be talked to until you feel like doing some of the talking.

After you relax and feel like your ready to do it you can start off with telling your friend what you are wearing.....(hint always make it sexy no matter what) next tell your friend where you are at like " Mmmmm im laying on my bed getting ready to start playing" If your friend doesnt say whats going on with them then ask...."What are you doing?" after you know then you can work from there on what you would like to do to.....again depending on how close you and your friend are this may feel wierd but just keep talking......tell you friend what you like to have done....example " I want you to grab me from behind" then your friend will add to it ( hopefully) it continues like that you talk about what you like to have done what you would like to do and what you doing.

If all goes well you both should come in no time......just remember your details.....be very descriptive......my favorite is "I would begin to lick you nice and slow just like licking a lollipop" and moan....it helps......Again your first time might seem awkward but if you dont give up and your friend is into it you will soon relax and playing and then cumming.......maybe even making another call to that friend again....wink wink.

Hope my tid bit of advice helps you......keep us posted on how it goes!!!!! Hopefully others offer some helpful hints we can all learn from and use no matter if we are having Ph. Sex with a friend or lover.

Hrnychick

Ok youre asking for advice and I am not expert at it but I can offer some. First of all it may seem awkward cause you said its a friend.....now depending on just how much of a close friend this is could make a difference......if its someone you have had sex that makes it a bit easier cause you can use the details of that time in your phone sex.

Next you just have to remember to relax.....once you get started you will know that there was nothing to be nervous or worried about. It will help a lot if your friend is not really nervous about it.....or if your friend has done it before.....that way you can be talked to until you feel like doing some of the talking.

After you relax and feel like your ready to do it you can start off with telling your friend what you are wearing.....(hint always make it sexy no matter what) next tell your friend where you are at like " Mmmmm im laying on my bed getting ready to start playing" If your friend doesnt say whats going on with them then ask...."What are you doing?" after you know then you can work from there on what you would like to do to.....again depending on how close you and your friend are this may feel wierd but just keep talking......tell your friend what you like to have done....example " I want you to grab me from behind" then your friend will add to it ( hopefully) it continues like that you talk about what you like to have done, what you would like to do, and what you doing.

If all goes well you both should come in no time......just remember your details.....be very descriptive......my favorite is "I would begin to lick you nice and slow just like licking a lollipop" and moan....it helps......Again your first time might seem awkward but if you dont give up and your friend is into it you will soon be

relaxed and playing and then cumming.......maybe even making another call to that friend again....wink wink.

Hope my tid bit of advice helps you......keep us posted on how it goes!!!!! Hopefully others offer some helpful hints we can all learn from and use no matter if we are having Ph. Sex with a friend or lover.

Hrnychick