Official Community Forums Home

Looking For A Good One For Wifey

Doob

• Members

Newbie to the forum here. Wifey and I were surfing tonight looking for something fun for her. Basically, every once in a while she likes something with a lot of girth. Those are the nights that when I'm playing with her, I can work up to 3 fingers and just barely squeek in the forth. She's not up for that often, but every once in a while, she's asking for that. So, we're looking for a dildo to match. Here's the specifics of what we want.

good sized girth. pretty thick to match above scenario.

about 8" insertable

realistic look and feel. Something like Cyberskin, I'm guessing. Though in a little reading some stuff called UR3 is supposed to be best. Maybe?

balls on the bottom

maybe a nice curve to it like some of the black ones you see.

suction cup for tub, shower, and other places.

no vibrator needed.

Thoughts?

• Members

My first thought would be "THE DREAM DICK" it is made of Cyberskin for that realistic feel, it has balls, it has a GREAT suction cup - it is large - 9" and 2" diameter. I LOVED it, here is my review and a picture of it:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3233

It was very filling, I like the full feeling as well. I too enjoy the 3/4 fingers. This one did the job for me, and the suction cup really held - read the review and let me know what you think!

Mikayla :P

Well, I don't have any realistic ones, but Jessica's Strobing G-Spot Vibrator really is a great one to behold. It really does light up all over the place, it's curved to get the G-spot, fairly large, 8" I think, and it hasa great, strong vibration for added pleasure on the vaginal walls.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4725

• Members

Well the one have that is closest to realalitstic is the Futurotic Ez bend stud 7 1/2" long the veins on it are awesome and the vibration is out of this world. IT is not very quiet though, in case you have little ones.

My husband loved it to, he could feel the vibration on him since I am into DP and he was anal and I had this toy vaginally. IT was great and the veins add a extra plus.

• Members

So far, I think we're down to the "Dream Dick" or "Perfect Pecker". Basically still want the most realistic looking and feeling one (veins and such. overall look). Now thinking black or mulatto. Maybe a bit of curve on it.