Official Community Forums Home

Okay Growing Up

taylorblu

• Members

alright, here goes. when i was growing up, oral sex was considered "bad" and only what "bad" people did. not knowing any better, i thought this was the norm. but now, this is not the case and i have been enlightened. i am sorry it took me so long to come around!

• Review Team

Same here. My mom even told me it's how people get AIDS.

I am glad you came around, though! And I am sure glad I did, too!!!

• Members

My parents didn't even acknowledge that there was such a thing as oral sex. Imagine my surprise when at 16 my BF took out his dick and asked me to suck on it. I did and I loved it. Hmmmm. the way some of us figure things out.

Oral sex is a normal and healthy part of intimacy. In fact, it is more intimate than intercourse. Glad you have found out the facts!

Speaking of facts,always make sure you play safe - wheter we are talking oral or intercourse!

• Members
My parents didn't even acknowledge that there was such a thing as oral sex. Imagine my surprise when at 16 my BF took out his dick and asked me to suck on it. I did and I loved it. Hmmmm. the way some of us figure things out.

yeah, it was frustrating for me but when my HS boyfriend "whipped it out" and wanted to see me naked with the lights on, i bolted.

i am so glad i'm in a better place now.

i didn't appreciate sex until i was on my own.

• Members
:D I am almost twice your age and believe me we were taught that only "the bad girls" did that. By the way those were the ones ever boy wanted to go out with. That old teaching will still raise it's head occasionally. Goood luck :D

• Members
By the way those were the ones ever boy wanted to go out with.

i know! talk about living in a crazy world. a guy i met in college told me that they went for the "bad" girls now, and looked for the "good" girls later. i felt like punching him in the face, but it was true at the time. ugh, i'm glad i'm over it now.