Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm Balls

• Members

Not sure how I've missed these in the past..maybe I'm too focused on vibrators.. but the orgasm balls struck my interest. I read a few of the reviews, but I'd like a little more description/personal experience on them from you all.

• Members

I like the idea of these, but I've never had the patience to actually work on it. I think it's partly because I picked the wrong ones to start out with. My first real toy was the SmartBalls by Fun Factory. They have this numb where the retrieval string attaches to the balls. I liked them because they were big enough that they stayed in pretty good. However, that nub stuck out just enough that it really irritated my labia. I think that if I had worked in flexing the PC muscles to keep them in it would've worked better. I also had high expectations that they were really gonna feel amazing and orgasmic right away. I did enjoy the sort of fluttery/viby feel of the ball inside the balls that would rattle around. That felt really cool as I walked around.

My second attempt were more traditional-type ben wa balls, though weighted and attached to each other with a string. These were smaller and thus harder to keep in (in my opinion), and the weight also made it harder to keep in. I think having regular ben wa balls (with a string for easy removal) would have been a better starting point. I view them more as an aid to strengthening/toning the PC muscles than actual pleasure devices. There are definitely some women who love them and really get pleasure from them. I personally don't really, but I can see how it could happen, especially with patience and perseverance with a focus towards a tool to help with Kegel exercises. Heh, rereading this post, I think I might be coming off as dissing these things, but I really think they have a place in your repertoire. I think I went into them with too high expectations and didn't keep with them/use properly (didn't flex to keep them in to exercise PC muscles) to really see a benefit.

• Members

Bazil323- I tried Fun Factory smart balls recently with just that expectation, I was a little disappointed in the lack of instantaneous orgasm. ;)

The problem I've had with them is that since they're so large they stay in whether you actually squeeze them or not, so just going about my day I don't think I get as much use out of them as I'd hoped. High heels are really awesome for that fluttery vibration, I find!