Official Community Forums Home

Fleshlights

Lisa's Man

• Members

I'm new here but I thought I might be able to help answer any questions or suggestions regarding Fleshlights, the ULTIMATE sex toy for males. B) (They should put me on their payroll, huh?) LOL

I've got quite a collection going and am also a forum member on their message boards as well.

I think they're the greatest thing ever made for men.. and quite a few of us enjoy have them being used on us by our spouses/ significant other. :D

• Members

So cool! you should go to the toy pg and do a review!

Fleshlight pg

Or add one here on the forum!

Toy Review pg

Or do BOTH!! :)

• Members

They look cool. Are they hard to clean?

They are very easy to clean. Using only water based lube, a simple flushing out after use with warm (not hot) water will usually do the trick. There are some textures that you might need to run a finger through to help the cleaning process (I do it every time to make sure it's completely clean inside) then just let air dry afterwards.

Although I don't do it enough, cornstarch on the outside (after it's dry) will keep it soft and clean. (It acts almost like a cleanser would to the material)

Out of every product I've ever tried designed for males..this is the best that's out there. Some of the people on the Fleshlight forums have had theirs for 6 yrs!! try that with a pocket pussy.