Official Community Forums Home

Sex Parties

ladylove

• Members

In the contest for a pair of vibrating underwear the subject of sex parties came up. One of the members was talking about wanting to talk his wife into hosting one and one of the members has planed to host a sex party in a couple of weeks. So I'm wondering what exactly is a sex party. Have you ever been to one, why would you choose to have one, how do you even know who to invite, what goes on at one ???? Do tell! This has the potential to be very... enlightening ;)

• Members

In the contest for a pair of vibrating underwear the subject of sex parties came up. One of the members was talking about wanting to talk his wife into hosting one and one of the members has planed to host a sex party in a couple of weeks. So I'm wondering what exactly is a sex party. Have you ever been to one, why would you choose to have one, how do you even know who to invite, what goes on at one ???? Do tell! This has the potential to be very... enlightening ;)

It's a sex toy party..Much like tupperware but for sexy people. It works the same way, the demonstrator comes out, sets up lotions, potions, toys ect..explains how the products work ect. You just invite your friends ect. Usually there is a game or 2 with prizes involved.

• Members

LOL yep AK knows!! ;) There are a bunch of companies out there... Someone comes with her bag of goodies, demonstrates the products, some of them, and then you can order what you like... The hostess gets free stuff... yeah. May 21st is mine! Wanna come over LL? :)

• Members

LOL yep AK knows!! ;) There are a bunch of companies out there... Someone comes with her bag of goodies, demonstrates the products, some of them, and then you can order what you like... The hostess gets free stuff... yeah. May 21st is mine! Wanna come over LL? :)

You should see MY goodie bag!!

• Members

You should see MY goodie bag!!

That sounds naughty... are you offering me your "goodies"?? ;)

(I miss you!! :D)

• Members

Miss ya to babe!! I am super swamped with going back and forth to see her. It's getting pricey. $30 a trip,and we go up 3-4 times a week.

but, to answer your question. Yes, little girl, step into my office. :P

• Members

Miss ya to babe!! I am super swamped with going back and forth to see her. It's getting pricey. $30 a trip,and we go up 3-4 times a week.

but, to answer your question. Yes, little girl, step into my office. :P

LOL!! :*

• Members

i wish TT would do parties!!

Actually you can its call an "Affiliate Program". Check out the main page, at the very bottom you'll see "Join our Affiliate Program", click on that and you'll get all the info you need to start.

• Members

It's a sex toy party..Much like tupperware but for sexy people. It works the same way, the demonstrator comes out, sets up lotions, potions, toys ect..explains how the products work ect. You just invite your friends ect. Usually there is a game or 2 with prizes involved.

:wub: Soooooo I was thinking it was a different kind of sex party. One that would be very stimulating to hear about. :wub:

• Members

Actually you can its call an "Affiliate Program". Check out the main page, at the very bottom you'll see "Join our Affiliate Program", click on that and you'll get all the info you need to start.

oooooooooooh cool!

• Members

oooooooooooh cool!

I bet it's a great way to bring in extra cash, especially when you have kids.

• Members

I bet it's a great way to bring in extra cash, especially when you have kids.

i just read what it's about.. and my heart is beating so fast with excitement... altho i do have to talk to my hubby about it..

it would be kind of embarrassing for my aunts, and mom, and dad, and grandma to see it tho... even tho my mom knows i have toys

OH MY GOD! i just thought of a FUNNY story.

ok. i got my first toy right after i turned 18 (literally like 2 weeks after), when i moved out of my parents house... well i am now 20 so that's the timeline..

my mom was at my house, i am now married and living in a trailer with my hubby and daughter, anyways. she was at my house getting some clothes for my daughter so she could spend the night at her house. we were in my bedroom (which is a warzone right now) and i was going thru some clothes.. the next thing i know my daughter says "GRANDMA! LOOK AT THIS!" she is holding my vibrator (looks like a huge bullet) in her hand, and it's on.. she went thru my nightstand (which she knows is a big NO NO). i grabbed it out of her hand & threw it back in the drawer... it was still on vibrating all over the place.. i was beat red, my mom was red... uh it was horrible

anyways. my dad is a pastor. and my whole family is very conservative... i guess i'm the wild one. LOL

anyways.. sorry for the story.. but when i get something in my mind i have to say it.

• Members

:wub: Soooooo I was thinking it was a different kind of sex party. One that would be very stimulating to hear about. :wub:

I think that would be a swingers party babe... :)

• Members

Aha! Ufnny is a 'P.K'!

And ladylove...should I warm up my erotica-writing creative side? ;)

ABSOLUTELY! What are you waiting for?

~ :mellow: do I know you? ^_^ I think I know you? :unsure: do I know you?, gotta' love a good mystery ..... B)

• Members

Aha! Ufnny is a 'P.K'!

And ladylove...should I warm up my erotica-writing creative side? ;)

were waaaaitingggggggggg......... (think sing songy)