Official Community Forums Home

Keeps Getting Better...

• Members

Last night I told my Husband we could never have sex again, after we finished the session we were in.

Because for me, there is NO WAY we will ever top it! I can't imagine it ever being better than it was last night! countless orgasms, I squirted so many times and a LOT every time... it was crazy I lost total control...

The thing is, I say that every time, "how could it get better??" and I am always surprised! Is this how it is in other peoples marriages? Does it keep getting better? I know for some it becomes stagnant but what about for others?

Care to share?

• Members

Absolutely better. And here is why I think so:

LTR's have so much potential for continued growth in (emotional, psychological, spiritual) intimacy. If a couple is willing to do the work that is needed to move beyond many of the predictable issues and troubles of LTR, the rewards on the 'other side' are amazing.

Only in LTR, I believe, can there be the incredible nuance, depth of meaning, and soul-stirring exchange that I now experience. It is, in effect the kind of 'knowing' your partner that is used in the Bible. This goes beyond the physical, though the physical aspect IS far more intense, to the point of the full meaning of the word 'ecstasy'. So yes, it does get better and better, but it is a multi-dimensional 'better'.

• Members

i think i may be completely blonde, but what's LTR?

long term relationship

• Members

long term relationship

Ahhh you beat me! I was trying to get on here to reply!

Absolutely better. And here is why I think so:

LTR's have so much potential for continued growth in (emotional, psychological, spiritual) intimacy. If a couple is willing to do the work that is needed to move beyond many of the predictable issues and troubles of LTR, the rewards on the 'other side' are amazing.

Only in LTR, I believe, can there be the incredible nuance, depth of meaning, and soul-stirring exchange that I now experience. It is, in effect the kind of 'knowing' your partner that is used in the Bible. This goes beyond the physical, though the physical aspect IS far more intense, to the point of the full meaning of the word 'ecstasy'. So yes, it does get better and better, but it is a multi-dimensional 'better'.

I absolutely agree!! I have always felt that in a long term relationship, you sort of "evolve" with each other! It never "just happens" It takes time and work and trust to get there!!

This is how it is supposed to be!

Glad you are back, not everyone gets that! ;)

Oh and Ufunny... I am Blonde!! haha

• Members

long term relationship

well on that note, I think that it does keep getting better and better. the more you have been with someone, the more you (should) trust them, and be able to be open. you can talk and learn how to experiment. you learn a whole new level of love.

• Members

well on that note, I think that it does keep getting better and better. the more you have been with someone, the more you (should) trust them, and be able to be open. you can talk and learn how to experiment. you learn a whole new level of love.

I agreee that it does keep getting better as you build that trust and comfort with them. You hopefully are able to talk about everything and anything which is how it was for me. That connection is so much better.