Official Community Forums Home

Something For My Wooohooo

• Members

I know we have had this conversation before, but I do not recall the exact details

I like to keep my Va-jay-jay nice a clean, but lately I've been getting some red bumps and they itch and it's not pleasent :(

Is there something I can use to make it not be so bad??

please give me some tips and pointers... i'm sick of the itch and bumps..

thanks!!

If this started due to the heat wave, then, yes, this happens a lot during the summer months. Your crotch doesn't get a chance to breathe very much. Which can breed a number of feminine issues, such as heat rash (owie), yeast troubles, and more. Wear breathable clothes, cotton, skirts, and such. Clothes that allow the air to flow more. Satiny panties are nice & sexy, but I don't recommend them a lot during the summer. That material doesn't breathe well. Also, some women use powder down there, not only to smell good, but, like on a baby's bottom, it helps absorb moisture as well.

If it's just due to shaving, what I use is the Tressemme conditioner for dry hair to shave with. It moisturizes, soothes the skin, and you can get a LOT in that big bottle, that goes a LOOOONG way! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Coochie Creme here on TT.

When shaving, soak yourself in the tub if possible. Warm water helps soften the hairs of your legs and pubic area. Makes it easier to shave. It also helps soften your skin, which helps aleviate razor burn. DO NOT put lotions on right after you shave! It irritates the skin & pores. After all, you've already traumatized your skin by shaving it, lotion can sometimes irritate even more.

~Best wishes!!!

• Members

Satiny panties are nice & sexy, but I don't recommend them a lot during the summer. That material doesn't breathe well.

i don't wear underwear -_- (why isn't there a "blush" emoticon??)

and thanks for all the good advise. i'll try conditioner!!!

• Members

i don't wear underwear -_- (why isn't there a "blush" emoticon??)

and thanks for all the good advise. i'll try conditioner!!!

LOVE Coochie Cream!! They also make an after shave mist as well..Acts like a barrier

• Members

"Your crotch doesn't get a chance to breathe very much. "

"I don't wear underwear -_- (why isn't there a "blush" emoticon??)"

I'm ALL FOR giving ladies' crotches lots of air (and sunlight, too)...in fact, I'm very fond of giving them 'mouth to mouth' when need be!

• Members

Also, let yourself breath by not wearing underwear to bed. I think it could help.

never ever wear undies to bed... go to bed in the nude... :D

lol.. like i say, i only wear undies to work.. haha