Official Community Forums Home

Welcome Home Ii

harmanwk

• Members

Here is another installment. Let me know if you want me to post more.

============

When I walk in the door after work, I am greeted by my beautiful wife. The smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes tells me what's in store for the evening. Her attire confirms it. She is wearing a black dress that fits snugly around all of her beautiful curves and stops at her thighs, showing off her long legs in black hose. A black sheer scarf is wrapped around her neck covering most of her upper chest that her dress does not cover. I notice the outline of her erect nipples from under her tight dress. She wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss deeply for several minutes. I feel my cock begin to stir. She instructs me to remove my shoes and I do so. She starts unbuttoning my shirt. She kisses my chest as she uncovers it. She pulls my shirttail from my pants and then pulls my shirt over my shoulders. Her lips move to my nipples. She nibbles on them with her teeth and caresses them with her tongue. Her hands move to my belt as she begins to remove my pants. She slowly unzips my pants, showing my growing cock inside my shorts. She runs her finger along my growing shaft through my shorts. She pulls my pants down and I step out of them. She runs her hands up my legs and then over my shorts. She rubs the palms of her hands over my stiff shaft. Her hands move to the waist band. She slowly runs her fingers under the waist band. She gently pulls my shorts down and begins to kiss just above the waist band as it lowers. My shorts trap my stiff cock under the waist band as they are lowered. She begins to kiss my shaft as the waist band pulls it down. The waist band finally rests behind the ridge of my cock head, pointing my cock to the floor. She places a big kiss just behind my cock head and quickly moves my shorts, releasing my cock (and to my surprise) into her mouth. The tip of my cock rests gently in her mouth as she lowers my shorts. As I step out of my shorts, she runs her lips back and forth over my cock head as her tongue circles the tip. I run my fingers through her hair and she hums softly, causing me to moan. She slowly removes her lips from my cock. She runs her hands over my chest as she rises to her feet. She places her hands behind my neck. A beautiful smile covers her face. I pull her closer to apply my lips to her gorgeous smile. We pull each other closer as we kiss deeply.

I start to slide the strap of her dress over her shoulder to return her favor of undressing me. She stops me and says, "You've worked hard enough today, let me do the work for you." She guides me to the bedroom and sits me on the edge of the bed. She steps back and turns her back to me. She bends over with her knees strait, giving me a wonderful view of her gorgeous behind. She slowly removes her shoes. She then raises up and begins to pull the shoulder straps of her dress over her shoulder. She looks over her shoulder to me with a sultry smile. She pulls the straps down exposing enough of her back that I can tell she is not wearing a bra, I suspected as much from her nipples showing. She removes her arms from her shoulders straps and then reaches for the hem of her dress. She slowly raises them hem of her dress until I discover that she is wearing stockings. She slowly exposes more of the bare skin of her legs until the hem of the dress rests at her butt cheeks. She wiggles her hips teasingly as she reveals the bare cheeks of her behind and I notice that she is wearing a black thong. As the dress reaches her waist, she turns, facing me and continues raising the dress over her head, exposing her lovely breasts. With her dress removed, she stands still and sexy for a moment, her feet slightly apart, as I take in the beauty of my lovely wife standing before me in only stockings and the skimpiest of panties. Her beauty is quite breath taking. I stand and we move toward each other to embrace in a long, deep kiss. She maneuvers us so that the back of her legs touch the bed. She moves her kisses to my face, then my neck. She then kisses my chest and nipples as she slowly sits on the edge of the bed. She spreads her legs to either side of mine and wraps them around my legs, hooking her heels behind my knees. She lays back and begins to slowly raise her heels up my legs, running her feet along my back as best as she can until she reaches my shoulders, giving me a view of her crotch, barely covered by her thong panties. She places her feet on my chest and raises her behind off the bed and slowly removes her panties. I smile as I notice her crotch is shaved smooth. As she gets her panties to her knees, her knees are almost touching her chest and her moist crotch is very exposed.

I gently rub the palm of my hand over her smooth crotch and begin to use my hand to massage her. She finishes removing her panties and moans softly as I allow my middle finger to work between her moist lips. She places her feet on my shoulders and encourages me closer. I kneel between her legs and allow my finger to rest over her entrance as my tongue lightly flicks over her outer lips, causing her to moan a little more. After a few minutes of gentle licks and soft kisses I turn my hand over and work two fingers inside her and stroke her g-spot. I lick more intensely as her orgasm approaches. My face and hand are soaking wet as she responds, “Please, don’t’ stop!” I focus on her clitoris as her hips thrust against my tongue. She sighs as her body tenses in an orgasm gripping my fingers inside her. I flick my tongue over her clit causing her to moan louder in the waves of her orgasm.

Finally her orgasm subsides and I gently kiss the insides of her inner thighs. She looks up and smiles as I look into her eyes. I stand and observe how sexy she is in her post-orgasm glow. She reaches between her legs and grasps my semi-erect cock. She pulls me closer and places my cock against her bare cunt. She pulls her knees close to her chest as she slides my cock over her wet cunt lips. She caresses the top of my now hard shaft with the palm of her hand as my cock glides over her cunt lips. She places her feet on my shoulders for support.

After a few moments, she wraps her hand firmly around the base of my cock and begins to move the tip of my cock between her cunt lips. My cock head disappears between her moist cunt lips. She gently and purposefully rubs the tip of my cock over her clitoris then to her entrance. She then squeezes my cock with her hand in a milking motion, forcing my pre-cum over her entrance. She moves my cock in a circular motion over her entrance, spreading my pre-cum. She then resumes moving my cock from her entrance to her clitoris. She milks my cock over her entrance again and then places the tip on her clitoris as she begins to use my cock head to message her clitoris for her own pleasure. After a few moments of rubbing her clitoris with my cock, she places my cock at her entrance and milks my hard cock. She then allows the tip of my cock to pass into her tight entrance, but not allowing the ridge of my cock head inside. She begins to move the tip of my cock in a circular motion against her entrance while milking my pre-cum inside her.

After a few moments she pulls at my cock encouraging me deeper inside. She slowly guides my cock inside. I feel the ridge of my cock slip past the tight rim of her entrance. She then pulls my cock out and then back in. With her hand gripping the base of my cock tightly, she guides me in slow thrusts allowing only my cock head inside her. After a few moments of making love with only my cock-head, she stops me with my cock-head inside her. She milks my cock-again, this time sliding her hand down my shaft until her hand touches her crotch. She then makes a ring with her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock. She squeezes my cock tightly and slides her finger ring down my shaft until her palm presses firmly against her cunt lips where we are joined in our loving union. She repeats this process two more times. As she reaches for the fourth stroke, she grips the base of my cock tightly and begins to pull, this time she does not allow her finger ring to move along my shaft. She places her heels on my shoulders and pulls me to her. My cock slowly enters her hot cunt. When her hand touches her crotch, she runs her fingers around the base of my cock and then to my balls and scratches them gently before removing her hand. She pulls her knees closer to her chest. She reaches for my hips. Her finger tips barely reach my hips. She uses her light touch to guide me in slow, long, deep thrusts inside her. I begin thrusting and she closes her eyes. I begin to message her breasts with both hands. After several slow thrusts, I pause deep inside her. She grips my cock tightly. She moves her legs around my waist. Her legs constrict around my waist as she concentrates on squeezing my stiff cock inside her. After a few moments in her silken vise, I slowly pull my cock out allowing her to squeeze its full length. As my cock-head slides out of her entrance, the tip poised at her entrance, she maintains the tension of her cunt muscles and encourages me back inside her. I eagerly begin to slowly reenter her tightened cunt. Once completely back inside her she relaxes with a smile and a sigh. As she relaxes, I rub my hands over her stomach, waist and thighs. After several minutes of our relaxed union, intermixed with an occasional long, deep thrusts, she begins to rotate her hips against my cock inside her. After a few moments I begin slow deliberate thrusts synchronized with her rotating hips. As we continue, we both occasionally moan softly under the intense pleasure. Our bodies move in rhythm with each other for several minutes. She eventually stops rotating her hips and begins to meet my thrusts with her own. I increase the tempo of our lovemaking. The passion and intensity of our lovemaking increases. We hold each others hips to keep our movements synchronized. I feel an orgasm building. She notices my approaching orgasm and whispers under a hurried breath, "Yeesss, my love, Yess!" I grasp her hips with my hands, my body stiffens, lifting her rearend off the bed, as I begin to release my cum inside her. She grips my throbbing cock with her cunt. My body twitches as I my throbbing cock fills her with my orgasm. After my orgasm subsides, I notice that I am standing at the edge of the bed, holding her rearend at least 6 inches off the bed. I slowly lower her to the bed. She smiles and exclaims, "You do get caught up in our lovemaking my wonderful lover." She pulls my lips to hers and we kiss long and deep, our bodies still intertwined. Still coupled, we roll to the center of the bed where we kiss with slow deep passionate kisses. We relax in our lovers arms with gentle kisses, soft caresses and loving words. After about 15 minutes in each others arms, we break our embrace and adjourn to the dining room for a romantic candle lit dinner. With our shared love as the main course and our desire for each other for desert.