Official Community Forums Home

Crabby Old Lady

harmanwk

• Members

My late grandmother, who I never heard utter a curse word, actually told me this joke with a few of my friends around. I could not believe she told me this joke, much less in front of my friends. This is the grandmother that also surprised me by telling my wife to be (in front of me) that "a good wife should act like a lady in public and a whore in bed."

A woman well into her senior years goes to her doctor because her crotch itches.

After the exam the doctor tell her that the condition is treatable and continues to tell her she has "crabs"

She stops him in mid sentence, "There is no way I can have crabs. I am 73 years old and I have never been with a man. I do not have crabs. I want a second opinion."

The woman went to a second doctor. After the exam the doctor told her she had crabs.

Outraged, the woman rants, "You stupid doctors, you don't know what you are talking about. I am 73 years old and I have never been with a man in my life. There is no way I can have crabs. I want a third opinion!"

The woman went to the third doctor. After the exam the doctor began to give his diagnosis and she stopped him before he could get a word out.

She told him, "Doctor, I am going to tell you now, I am 73 years old and I have never been with a man. Now don't you go and tell me that I have crabs."

After a short pause the doctors says, "Mam, you may be right. But after 73 years you have such a rotten pussy that you have in infestation of fruit flies."

{Groan}