Official Community Forums Home

Vixskin Silicone Dildos; Your Experience

• Members

Have you experienced Vixskin Silicone Dildos?

The reviews on different sites say they are amazing.

I'm particularly interested because silicone is the least toxic of products.

They're sold here at Too Timid.

Specifically, regarding the colors, is the Vanilla a flesh tone? Or more of a shade of white?

Is the Caramel color a light golden shade? Or more a coffee color?

It's so difficult to tell on the website.

I'm looking for something which would be kind of "realistic" looking.

Then there is the texture. Is it realistic? Or too soft?

Thanks for any feedback, especially about purchasing a realistic the color.

• Members

Hi Joy,

I LOVE silicone toys ! They are a bit more expensive but are worth it.

I haven't used this particular toy so I can't give any feedback on that,

but the PROS of using silicone toys are:

• Phthalate-free

• Non-porous

• Hygienic

• Pliable

• Warms to body temperature and retains heat

You can only used water based lubricants with silicone. NEVER use a silicone based lubricant !!!!

I'm sure someone will post some feedback about this particular toy you're interested in.

I LOVE your "About Me" page and your website by the way---VERY HOT !!!

• Members

Personally, I LOVE silicone toys - but, they are not the most 'realistic' feel of the toys as far as texture, but are as far as 'give'.

While Silicone toys are considered one of the 'safest' toys out there due to their non-porous texture (no small holes for bacteria to grow in) and ability to clean them in VERY hot (even boiling) water (or the dishwashwer) - the texture itself, in my opinion, is a bit less than realistic. Personally, I find Cyberskin more realistic to the touch, but not as firm as I would like overall.

The Vixskin is a revolutionary product in that it does offer a much softer feel than a traditional silicone toy with a lot less upkeep as compared with the Cyberskin. Silicone doesn't require as much dedication - except as mentioned you can ot use Silicone Lube with a Silicone toy). As I have only tried one of these items previously, I can not weigh in on the accuracy of the color, but I can attest to the feel - internally - as being quite pleasurable.

I would recommend the Vixskin toys in a heartbeat - but remember, they are pricey so they are an investment in your pleasure.

• Members

The Vixskin is a revolutionary product in that it does offer a much softer feel than a traditional silicone toy with a lot less upkeep as compared with the Cyberskin. Silicone doesn't require as much dedication - except as mentioned you can not use Silicone Lube with a Silicone toy). As I have only tried one of these items previously, I can not weigh in on the accuracy of the color, but I can attest to the feel - internally - as being quite pleasurable.

Just wanted to mention... I am fairly certain that the 'cyberskin' toys are made from a silicone derivative. So no silicone lube on those either... I found this out accidentally when some silicone lube leaked a bit in my goodie drawer and MELTED my favorite ribbed pink friend!! booooo :(

• Members

Just wanted to mention... I am fairly certain that the 'cyberskin' toys are made from a silicone derivative. So no silicone lube on those either... I found this out accidentally when some silicone lube leaked a bit in my goodie drawer and MELTED my favorite ribbed pink friend!! booooo sad.gif

This is true....but the texture is so much different than a true 'silicone' toy.

• Members

Just wanted to mention... I am fairly certain that the 'cyberskin' toys are made from a silicone derivative. So no silicone lube on those either... I found this out accidentally when some silicone lube leaked a bit in my goodie drawer and MELTED my favorite ribbed pink friend!! booooo :(

I'd Cry.. :(

• Members

I'd Cry.. :(

I whined a little LOL I can't find another one like it either!!! But I do have a new one that is pretty rad! ;)

• Members

oops double post sorry

• Members

ooooh what is it?

I didn't get it here at TT (Mik keeps calling me traitor!! LOL) I got it at a toy party... but it is kind of like this one!

to7231-6.jpg

Click it! Mine is a bit curved and has different settings...

actually could be a cross between these 2

DJ5631-02.jpg

• Members

You ARE a traitor...

• Members

Thanks, one and all, for your input!

It's much appreciated.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Have you experienced Vixskin Silicone Dildos?

The reviews on different sites say they are amazing.

I'm particularly interested because silicone is the least toxic of products.

They're sold here at Too Timid.

Specifically, regarding the colors, is the Vanilla a flesh tone? Or more of a shade of white?

Is the Caramel color a light golden shade? Or more a coffee color?

It's so difficult to tell on the website.

I'm looking for something which would be kind of "realistic" looking.

Then there is the texture. Is it realistic? Or too soft?

Thanks for any feedback, especially about purchasing a realistic the color.

I can't really speak to the vanilla or caramel ones but I do have a chocolate vixskin ride on. It's like a very rich chocolate color. If you google vixskin, you should be able to see a bunch of different images. I guess the "realistic" looking color will depend on the skin tone you're looking for. In the pictures I saw, the vanilla looked kind of pale. As for the texture (and I can only speak for the ride on - which is hollow), it was firmer than the cyberskin. It wasn't like hard plastic, it was more like a really firm cock. I really like cyberskin because of the texture, but the vixskin is probably my favourite right now. The ride on also looks much more realistic than the cyberskin transformer.