Official Community Forums Home

Lame-O?

Darcy_72

• Members

Okay. So orgams are supposed to be OHMYGOD or whatnot. At least the good ones - I think. Either way, I've heard that you'll know when you have one. Well, I don't think I have. Or have I? It's not like I haven't felt ANYTHING good down there - it's just that I've never felt anything great.

To cut my rambling short - and for lack of better words - what does a lame-ass orgasm feel like?

• Members

Ok so I read a couple of your posts and this seems to be an issue for you. Have you read this article Mikayla wrote? http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles/info/female-masturbation/ read it..it helped me. You may be trying too hard and then frustrated when it doesn't happen. Just relax and and focus on you..not the O - it will come or cum.. As you posted earlier - read about the different toys out there and get the one that strikes your interest.

Keep us updated! Good luck!

• Members

Ok so I read a couple of your posts and this seems to be an issue for you. Have you read this article Mikayla wrote? http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles/info/female-masturbation/ read it..it helped me. You may be trying too hard and then frustrated when it doesn't happen. Just relax and and focus on you..not the O - it will come or cum.. As you posted earlier - read about the different toys out there and get the one that strikes your interest.

Keep us updated! Good luck!

Hope I'm not writing too much - just trying to take advantage of my resources!

• Members

No! It's great you are asking! That is what this site is for! However, do read that article - at least a couple times - it is full of good information.

• Members

Okay. So orgams are supposed to be OHMYGOD or whatnot. At least the good ones - I think. Either way, I've heard that you'll know when you have one. Well, I don't think I have. Or have I? It's not like I haven't felt ANYTHING good down there - it's just that I've never felt anything great.

To cut my rambling short - and for lack of better words - what does a lame-ass orgasm feel like?

Darcy, definitely read Mikayla's articles and try the toys

(bullets are great as she mentioned)

Most women need clitoral stimuation to achieve orgasm.

However, as I'm sure you've heard and know

(and will also read on different threads on here)

having an orgasm and being able to "totally let go" is having

the ability to concentrate and use your mind to "stimulate" yourself

(along with the toys too !)

You mentioned that you're not really sure if you've ever had an orgasm before.

When you REALLY have one----you will know.

Sometimes you can try too hard and you want to have an orgasm so badly,

that it just doesn't happen.

Let your mind go, fantasize and just enjoy the sensations.

When you are able to totally relax and let go, then it will happen.

• Members

Hi! I think Mikayla article is an excellent resource for you.

I also think if you don't have a bullet you might want to invest in one. Remember it's not only about the orgasm it's about the journey to the orgasm that makes it so mind-blowing. Work on what feels good and is stimulating to you try different thing and eventually you will have an unexpected orgasm.

• Members

You mentioned that you're not really sure if you've ever had an orgasm before.

When you REALLY have one----you will know.

Sometimes you can try too hard and you want to have an orgasm so badly,

that it just doesn't happen.

Let your mind go, fantasize and just enjoy the sensations.

When you are able to totally relax and let go, then it will happen.

I used to wonder if I'd had them too, and then someone over at clitical.com pointed out to me that although the "mini-climax" I'd described might not have been mind-blowing, it actually was an orgasm, the height of sexual stimulation. Several folks advised me not to worry about the quality of the orgasm, or even if it was happening, and just to concentrate on doing what felt good at the moment. It worked! They're getting way better.

I also heard it said by a woman that just because it's not a big one doesn't mean it's not as good. She said that her husband was envious of women's varied orgasms - sometimes you just have little ones that give you release and then you get up and go, or you can have crazy ones that require a nap to recover, or you can have any kind in between, above, below, or beside.

• Members

I have masturbated as long as I can remember, but I had no idea I was having orgasms until I had a very heavy make-out session with a boyfriend. You may be having orgasms, but don't realize that that is what they are... Just a thought.

• Members

I have masturbated as long as I can remember, but I had no idea I was having orgasms until I had a very heavy make-out session with a boyfriend. You may be having orgasms, but don't realize that that is what they are... Just a thought.

Yes, you can definitely have different variations of them.

There are times when they may feel "superficial".

It's a "tingling" type of release.

You may feel it just in the vaginal area,

and it doesn't go all the way through your body.

You're not quite satisfied.

Then, there are the ones that crash through your body

in explosions of waves. It's a total "release".

I suppose that it's these "explosions" crashing

through the body that most women crave.

For the most part--when you truly feel the "release", superficial

or other you will know you're having an orgasm.

(ToyQueen---did you mean you knew SOMETHING was happening during

masturbation, it felt good, etc. but you didn't know at

the time that it was called an orgasm -- until experiencing

it with your boyfriend? )

I personally was only able to ever have one in a session

(and it was very hard work at that !)

This year I have been able to have "sequential orgasms".

(Up to 4 at the most and not every time)

I am not lucky enough to be able to have multiple orgasms though.

I have also never had a "G Spot" orgasm.

(unless those are the types that I sometimes get during my sleep--

very, very intense and unlike any I've ever had while awake)

It does vary from woman to woman as every woman has different sensations.

• Members

I hope you don't mind a guy chiming in...

One thing that some ladies do not pay enough attention to is the idea of building sexual tension. Sexual tension is a complex process that involves not just your body, but your psychological and emotional energy levels, your overall balance and low levels of anxiety and stress, along with your self esteem. Add in your history of sexual experiences, your childhood development surrounding sexuality, your current 'in-touchness' with your own sensuality, the quality of your direct stimulation....and, of course, the availability of chocolate!

It's a wonder anyone ever has an orgasm, when you think of everything that can negatively affect them.