Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

"Like" this post if you're Horny for

someone right now,

Than you can't have...

B)

It will only allow me to like it once...... that's not enough :huh:

• Like 2

• Members

"Like" this post if you're Horny for

someone right now,

Than you can't have...

B)

Do not be silly. I can get any girl I want. [insert arrogant, smug, non-smiling smiley face]

• Members

100 degrees in Upstate NY is WAY too hot !! I am ready to jump in a vat of ice cubes

COMPLETELY NAKED !

Staying indoors.... it was 104 here today.

• Members

Ug. Pre-teen female cat fights and drama versus adult female cat fights and drama. Just when I think one camp is worse than the other, the other camp comes roaring back with a new level of it all.

• Members

My wife and I were in a hotel recently. After playing a few sex games and lota of foreplay, we fucked and both of us came. After shooting my cum deep inside her, she still wanted one more orgasm. I licked some of the creampie and then spit it on her clit. I did some sort of circular rub on her hardening nub and kept teasing her wet pussy with my lips and tongue. When she came close to cumming, she started to giigle! It got more intense as she approached orgasm. She came hard, giggling all the way through it. She'd never done that before. I called it the giggle-gasm! :)

• Members

• Members

^^ Congratulations Em. I hope you do well. :)

• Members

got hired as a writer for an advertising company. put in my 2 weeks notice at my retail job last week. i'm kind of scared to be quitting :lol:

Congratulations!!!!

Of course your a little nervous, it new and unknown to you. How Exciting! I'm sure you'll be fabulous!

• Members

Hate how the dead beat parents get away with so much. A child still has to be cared and provided for whether support is paid or not. Government is just pathetic on this.

• Like 1

• Members

Cant wait to go away for a few days to visit family and then I come back and will have a week to myself. My daughter is staying an extra week with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just wish I could figure out what the hell is going on in someone's brain. I know something is up as something seems a little off but not sure what. Nor do they seem willing to talk about it. About to just say screw it and go another direction which will be very difficult but oh well. Can only do so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Had a very interesting change of things last week and glad that I took that step out of the box. It was well worth it for me.

• Members

Good for you shortstuff. Hope it all goes well.

Thanks it did go well and probably going to do it again which will be even better yet.

• Members

I wonder if anyone would really care if I disappeared off the face of the earth.....

Yes we would. I would haunt you via the pc and text...lol. If you need to talk I am around.

• Like 1