Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

The next two weeks will be CRAZY!!!!! Trip to WA for my daughter's open house. Work four 12 hour night shifts. Prepare for wedding and reception. Notice that sleep is NOT on this list. Nor is Christmas.....

Well, if I have to go PJ-less, the least you could do is allow my fuzzy slippers to keep my tootsies warm.....:P

• Members

Finally, Christmas is Done for another year! Kids were at least Happy. :D

• Members

More company.........

Im not liking the time away from work, my mind is bored and my GF is not here.

Idle Minds..:rolleyes:

• Members

Holidays are over, Back to normalcy !!! biggrin.gif

• Members

read a book......

Currently Im reading two books, A book on Greek Mythology, By Edith Hamilton, another on post 9/11, Beyond Terror By Ralph Peters.

Sorry nothing sexual or even remotely romantic, though Greek Mythology does hint around sexual innuendos somewhat, nothing blatant though.

• Members

so discouraged.......

Wake Up! Drink Coffee, Think Positive, do something positive for yourself today...rolleyes.gif

• Members

Currently Im reading two books, A book on Greek Mythology, By Edith Hamilton, another on post 9/11, Beyond Terror By Ralph Peters.

Sorry nothing sexual or even remotely romantic, though Greek Mythology does hint around sexual innuendos somewhat, nothing blatant though.

I wasn't referring to a book of sexual nature. I was just suggesting something to keep boredom at bay.

FYI - I to am an avid reader, almost any genre, mostly non sexual. Every once in a while I will throw in a good romance for good measure cool.gif.

• Members

I wasn't referring to a book of sexual nature. I was just suggesting something to keep boredom at bay.

FYI - I to am an avid reader, almost any genre, mostly non sexual. Every once in a while I will through in a good romance for good measure cool.gif.

My Typical Alpha Male response ~ Is there such a thing as a Good Romance (lol/joke) ??? Another Harlequin Romance ....

Boredom, well its why I work as much as I do, otherwise who knows...Maybe hanging out at the local Bars looking to be picked up...So I play it safe, I work more... No temptation...:P

• Members

My Typical Alpha Male response ~ Is there such a thing as a Good Romance (lol/joke) ??? Another Harlequin Romance ....

Boredom, well its why I work as much as I do, otherwise who knows...Maybe hanging out at the local Bars looking to be picked up...So I play it safe, I work more... No temptation...:P

Definitely not Harlequin! (cringe, cringe)

Who are your favorite authors?

• Members

My sweet cat had an eye removed this morning... :(

Sorry to hear also. Im not a person which cares for cats too much (Just being honest) but, my daughters have 3 cats, and one was run over and killed. I cried when I had to tell my daughters as I found their cat. He was a Male Siamese which even though he was "cut" he still had the male machismo drive of an "Alpha Cat"...He would not stay inside or would not stay home. It cost him his life as with most domesticated male cats.

So in short, I feel your pain, Take care TQ

• Members

Sorry to hear also. Im not a person which cares for cats too much (Just being honest) but, my daughters have 3 cats, and one was run over and killed. I cried when I had to tell my daughters as I found their cat. He was a Male Siamese which even though he was "cut" he still had the male machismo drive of an "Alpha Cat"...He would not stay inside or would not stay home. It cost him his life as with most domesticated male cats.

So in short, I feel your pain, Take care TQ

Thanks, Ready. I'm really not a cat person, either. The cat actually belongs to my daughter, and I am very allergic to him. She is at college, and I thought I had found a new home for him. He ran away, and after 16 days on his own, was found close to 16 miles from where he started. He lost a lot of weight, and has frostbite on one ear--he will lose the tip. But somehow he punctured his eye, and the vet was unable to save it. He is now a one-eyed, ragged-eared, short-tailed, great big cat! He lost several lives in his adventure, but he is home now. I promised him I wouldn't give him to anyone else--even if it means allergy meds for the next several years...

Just one more thing in my life.....

• Members

Thanks, Ready. I'm really not a cat person, either. The cat actually belongs to my daughter, and I am very allergic to him. She is at college, and I thought I had found a new home for him. He ran away, and after 16 days on his own, was found close to 16 miles from where he started. He lost a lot of weight, and has frostbite on one ear--he will lose the tip. But somehow he punctured his eye, and the vet was unable to save it. He is now a one-eyed, ragged-eared, short-tailed, great big cat! He lost several lives in his adventure, but he is home now. I promised him I wouldn't give him to anyone else--even if it means allergy meds for the next several years...

Just one more thing in my life.....

Tough Cat you have...