Official Community Forums Home

Good Head Oral Gel

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Okay, I am not really into flavoring at all but I firgue what the heck, might as well try it since most women dont like the taste of cum or their mans most personal part. So I ordered it since my girfriend hates to give head and I myself have never tried flavoring and she wanted my opion on the stuff.

The flavoring that I recieved was strawberry, small bottle and is easily hideable if that is a problem. The gel is a little thick. I first put a little on my finger and tasted it, it had SLIGHT hint of strawberry, but not sticky at all.

So I tell hubby hey I want to try something he is game so I squeeze out about a quarter size and rub it on his hard penis. You need to rub it in a little since I learned the hard way I didnt rub it in well and when I wrapped sucked him into mouth The gel was in chunks and it wasnt so pleasant.After I learned that lesson I then rubbed it in and I say I used about a quarter size about and rubbed it in well, while i was sucking on his balls.

Once rubbed in, i began licking on him and sucking on him, the flavor seemed to go away pretty fast exspecially once I deep Throated him and brought him back up.So I reapplied it and started over a few sucks up and down and the flavor was gone again. So this flavoring doesnt last long and needs to be reapplied numerous times.

I decided to try something else this time and once the flavoring wore off this time I just left it off tell he told me he was gonna cum so I stopped and reapplied it, then sucked him hard and deep. I love when my hubbby comes in my mouth! As far as covering the taste of cum, it gave it a strawberry taste.I myself am into more the natural taste so I wasnt found of it at all and to have to reapply it to keep the taste while giving your man a blowjob makes it a little rough. I love giving head and this flavoring didnt last well and needed to be reapplied numerous times to keep the taste threwout. IF you just need a good gel to mask the taste of Cum then this would be great but if your one of those who would like the flavoring threw out the whole blowjob then you will need to keep reapply this one.

• Members

Do you really think that "most" women do not like the taste of cum or their man's penis? I think there are some, but not most. I know some women prefer not to swallow (oh Gosh, don't get me started) but as far as the "taste" of the penis, I am not so sure!

How quickly would you say the flavor goes away? Does it leave an aftertaste? Realistically strawberry, or barely strawberry?

Just some questions for ya!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

well Mikayla I have to say the flavor goes away within 2minutes and and it is barley strawberry to be honest I mean just a hint of it and after taste is not bad at all. I hear ya there LOL dont get me started I am a swallower and I have never found it to be bad.I have to say though alot of my friends say they dont like the taste of their mans penis nor the taste of their cum why I dont know Oh ya and the lastest from this friend is well I tried to give him a blowjob and some presemen came out omg.OOps I think I got my self started on that one :P Anyway the taste was bearly strawberry and didnt last long at all I have to say I wasnt to impressed and I am going to try another one for her. :)

Thanks Mikayla

• Members
well Mikayla I have to say the flavor goes away within 2minutes and and it is barley strawberry to be honest I mean just a hint of it and after taste is not bad at all. I hear ya there LOL dont get me started I am a swallower and I have never found it to be bad.I have to say though alot of my friends say they dont like the taste of their mans penis nor the taste of their cum why I dont know Oh ya and the lastest from this friend is well I tried to give him a blowjob and some presemen came out omg.OOps I think I got my self started on that one :P Anyway the taste was bearly strawberry and didnt last long at all I have to say I wasnt to impressed and I am going to try another one for her. :)

Thanks Mikayla

Maybe there men should shower more. LOL. I love the way his dick taste.

:lol: For those who know me IP, they will LOL at this. But, I have a very small mouth (size wise that is). I keep trying to get my dentist to put it in writing, but so far, no good!! :lol::P So, for me, when I give a BJ, the actual swallowing deal truly gags me. My hubby is very well-endowed, so that doesn't help much either.

I've only swallowed for him once, and 2 other times with someone else. I just can't help the gag reflex.

I've tried some flavored things to help with BJs too, and I think overall, the tastes of them are lacking, and not long lasting at all.

All the men I've BJed, haven't tasted bad at all, meaning their dicks. But I've always gone with clean men too. ;)