Official Community Forums Home

Girls On Top

Still learning

• Members

In my younger years I had women on top and love it, my hands were free to explore and I didn't do too much to feel good, I was young and it was for me. Now I have met someone who loves being on top and I love the fact she enjoys me inside a lot, makes me want to give more! It's about us now.

I still don't have to do a lot and WE get the full pleasure :_)

I put my best effort on top too since she gets pretty happy as well.

Question is, mostly girls who know, what can I do or contribute to make it even better for her?

About my fun? She already feel so great to be inside, if I can give better than I get mmy fun giving, plus I feel great at the same time. Sounds sappy but I look in her eyes when she's on top, It's not just physical.

• Members

Looking in each others eyes during sex heightens intimacy no matter what the position.

Keep your hand busy discovering all areas of her person. Making sure you go for the hot spots but discovering others too.

I think I have mentioned this before but, while she is on top sit up. She's still in control, the closeness adds to intimacies, different angel for her, and you can reach and stimulate different area of her person not only with you hands, but your mouth/tongue.

• Members

Looking in each others eyes during sex heightens intimacy no matter what the position.

Keep your hand busy discovering all areas of her person. Making sure you go for the hot spots but discovering others too.

I think I have mentioned this before but, while she is on top sit up. She's still in control, the closeness adds to intimacies, different angel for her, and you can reach and stimulate different area of her person not only with you hands, but your mouth/tongue.

THANK YOU!! very much!! I will do this next time and I can't wait to let her do the riding.

• Members

THANK YOU!! very much!! I will do this next time and I can't wait to let her do the riding.

No probem, I hope you both enjoy! Let us know what you think of it.

• Members

No probem, I hope you both enjoy! Let us know what you think of it.

She loves when she doesn't have to do the work but also being in control on top,

placing her hips to make my penis reach in places at her pace, easy and slow.

It's amazing that she can come easily that way.

Okay, tried it, couldn't wait to. She was horny all right earlier now she had to go and I still think about repeating it again some time, not right away so it doesn't become routine.

Details??? Okay, here it goes. She had not been on top in a little while, I was too happy to give her all I can so as she was washing dishes I came behind her, hands on her hips and caressing her, whispering how I miss her being on top, held her tight a few seconds and she said she has dishes to do before she goes, at her place. I said I know, that's okay, I would have done them all anyway and walked away. Not long after she came in the living room where I went to watch some TV and she had this look on her face, asking if I was serious. It didn't take long to strip when I id I'd love to do it right now. If you read before I can tell when she is horny, I can smell her and I love it, and no panties. She had not done this in a while but she gave more some oral using her hand too. Lovely.

She was about to get on top but I made her wait, had her enjoy some maunal g spot and vagina play.

She didn't let me take her all the way and she stopped me. I used all the pilllows I could find to prop myself up and as she went on me I was able to suck her breasts, easier to reach her hips to follow her movement, sometimes forcing her all the way down on me but mostly lettting her control the fun. She didn't want her clitoris touched but that's okay.

I must have been different because she asked if I was okay. I just nooded and told her I just love it all and I feel so good inside her. While a woman lovres a compliment she knows I do love how she feels inside.

She stopped, deep and asked me to describe. I could not, I almost came from the pressure LOL. After she lifted herself I described what it feels like and that I can feel how wet she is. She reached my shaft to feel me as she continued and that brought me to the point. I came first but I staywed hard enough to make her orgasm. I felt her wetter, or was it me??

Then she had to get ready. I finished the dishes enjoying her smell on me before showering. My balls are hurting from the release now LOL but I still want more of it.

• Members

Sounds like you enjoyed yourselves, I too enjoy this position. Good for you, but what I was trying to impart was to be lying flat on your back to start of your sexual play then mid way through ending (click on link below) fully upright. In this position you can look into each others eyes, kissing, touching etc..... highly intimate. You can go as far as firmly grabbing hold of her hair pulling gently to reach her neck, torso etc, better. It's easier for you grab hold of her butt or to simulate her anus.... I think you can figure out all the benefits of sitting completely upright. And the angle is still deep but different from the one you just did. It's all good! Have fun playing!

Lotus position