Official Community Forums Home

How To Do It...

yukigurl

• Members

My lover and I are interested in trying anal, but don't know how to do it.I need to know how we are supposed to position ourselves(him giving me anal, and me receiving it).Are there any tips or tricks that anyone can give us so that it doesn't hurt me?Please anything you can tell m would be welcome.

• Members

1. Get a pack of lube shooters. They look like syringes with a rounded tip rather than a needle. They'll get lube up inside rather than relying on what little bit is left after it's "squeegied" off during penetration.

2. Start off with a gloved finger and go slow. Then try two. Then move on to a small buttplug or dildo. It'll take some warming up so your anus stays relaxed. It shouldn't hurt at all and if it does then something is wrong. You may need more lube, a change in angle, or stop clenching. Relaxation is key!

3. Use the shooter *and* coat his penis. Can't go wrong with lots of lube. If it's your first time, have him lay on his back and lower yourself down on him. This lets *you* control the angle and speed of entry. You'll also be able to control the thrusting too so you can go as slow and deep as you want. After all, it's *your* ass. :P

4. After you've gotten through step 2 you'll get an idea of what angle of entry works best. It's different for everyone and half the fun is discovering what works for the two of you.

You don't have to do all of these steps in the course of a single night either. Get comfortable with being penetrated first and when you graduate to his penis it'll be a great experience for you both.

• Like 1

• Members

kace has some very good suggestions, read all the sex ed article on this site. And the biggest piece of advice, make sure your doing it because you want to.