Official Community Forums Home

Arouse Her Gel

Tyger

to3123-4.jpg

69 Arouse Her Gel

Always the skeptic, I've had my share of good & bad arousal gels/crèmes, lotions, ect. I'm also always up to trying new ones. Packaging doesn't make the product, neither do boasts or claims on said packaging, so, testing it out is the best way to find stuff that works for you.

Made by Topco in the USA, this water-based gel seems very tempting. I was impressed with the packaging. Tastful box, wrapped well. The clear 2 oz. jar was also protected in the wrapper, as well as sealed for your protection & freshness. I took off the seal, unscrewed the lid, and took a whiff. WOW! I detect a hint of minty freshness! Ok, not a hint, but definitely minty! Thankfully, I love mint, the smell & the taste. Unfortunately hubby's not a big mint fan, so I had to taste the gel for myself, off of my finger, and it was minty, but not as strong as minty toothpaste. There wasn't a weird film in my mouth after, but I did only just taste a dab.

The consistency of the gel is like a smooth hair gel, and wipes off your finger easily. I could immediately feel the " cool heat"/tingle from the gel right on my finger! Definitely a little goes a long way! There's a lot of product in this seemingly small yet heavy jar.

I just dabbed a little bit on my clit and vaginal lips, and almost went sliding off the bed! Yes, Tyger's happy to say that this stuff really works well, stimulation wise. It definitely is worth every penny!! It didn't take long for my arousal to be plain on my hubby's face, so to speak, and though he doesn't care for mint, he didn't mind this gel since it was so stimulating to me!

It washed off well, and didn't stain the sheets. I give this a 4 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating, plus a satisfying purr, tail swish, and a roll!!!

Gel-erific! - click here to view

• Members

Very nice...definately something to add to the list. Thanks for the review.