Official Community Forums Home

Bears Of Passion

Tyger

1857_1.jpg

Bears of Passion

Look for the Bears of Pa-a-ssion, the purple Bears of Pa-a-ssion, forget about your stresses & relax. I mean the Bears of Pa-a-ssion, the purple Bears of Pa-a-ssion…….

OK, so a musical kiddie cartoon I ain’t, however, this dual action vibrator needed some sort of cute introduction, because, well, frankly, this vibe is just too cute!

Nasstoys is always looking at different, memorable, innovative sex toys that stand out from all the others, and this one sure does!

First off, it’s my favorite color….PURPLE! It’s got a pretty pearly quality to it. Then, what sticks out, quite literally, are the (what I think look like) polar bears on the shaft as the clit stimulator. There’s the “Momma” with her “Baby” on the back. Momma is sticking her tongue out, which give your clit the pointy direct stimulation that I do so ever-love! The shaft has a ribbed design to it, and the head is a woman’s head, complete with a pearl necklace. To me, it looks as if the bear is sticking her tongue out at the face. Maybe the bear’s jealous because the lady is the one that gets to go into the “cave” (a.k.a. YOU!), instead of her! For some reason, this toy reminds me of Alaska! But, don’t be fooled, this toy won’t leave you out in the cold!

The vibe is waterproof, with the insertable length of 4”. There are 2 bullets in this toy, one in the bear, and one in the lady’s chest area. I couldn’t find anywhere what sort of material it’s made of, but it feels like & smells like TPR, so, I would suggest using water-based lubes with this toy, to be on the safe side (after all, bears do prefer water anyway).

There was a definite smell to the toy, even after washing, but it wasn’t too bad. After drying, I inserted the 2 AA batteries from my dwindling stockpile, one up, one down, twist cap back on tight, and turned the dial on the cap. Slowly, I turned the dial, and there was definite different speeds of the vibes. I was impressed with how quiet this toy is! The vibes were stronger on the clit part, which is where I like more of my stimulation anyway. The lady decided to go inside of me to take a closer look, and the bear, liked the honey of my clit. The vibes on the shaft weren’t as stimulating inside, but the bear acted like she was getting all the honey she could for the winter, and after a few minutes, I bathed both the lady & bear in my own personal honey gush!

Remember to wash this toy before and after each use, since the material is porous, and I would also recommend that you store it in its original packaging to protect it from possible damage from other toys.

I give this a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paws rating!

Get Bear