Official Community Forums Home

Wet Head Strips

ladylove

• Members

41WtX1LDs3L.jpg

Wet Head Strips

I looked at these at first and thought breath fresheners??? Looking closer the light bulb went on and I had my ahhh haaa moment. Wet Head Cinnamon, Yum! As usual I couldn’t wait. I broke open the packaging and popped one in my mouth right away. It has a cinnamon minty flavor that took all of 10 seconds to melt, made me salivate some and my mouth feel fresh. With my curiosity immediately satisfied, I put them bedside for easy reach. That evening when I started giving DH some oral attention, I really was in need of a little help. So, in went a Wet Head; the quick melting was an advantage and DH reported a slight cool feeling for a short time. I noticed my mouth definitely watering more, giving me the boost I needed, which as we all know is a huge plus.

I love that these are in ordinary packaging, so I can keep them in my purse for anytime, anywhere. One never knows when the mood will hit ;). Whether your a nervous novice, it’s one less thing to worry about, or the expert who knows we all needs a little help now and then, they are great to keep handy.

Wet heads taste good, and melt quick. The bonus is he gets a little cool, and a lota’ wet pleasure. I award 69 Wet Head Cinnamon 5 hearts.

Little cool, Lota' wet

• Review Team

Sounds ... yummy ... in more ways than one! Thanks for the review.

• Members

Great review and definately has my interest.