Official Community Forums Home

Throbbing Heart

Tyger

DJ1675-01.jpg

What self-respecting orgasm seeker doesn't like anything that has "throbbing" in the name of it? None that I can think of! Doc Johnson has always been an innovative designer of sex toys, and for the first time, there's a sex toy that THROBS. Yes, I said it…THROBS!

Made from phthalate-free TPE, this heavy pink waterproof dual action vibe is 7" long, but has an insertable length of about 4". It's very girlie with a detailed heart on both sides of the shaft, and even one on the clit stimulator. The clit stimulator is about 3". Taking 4AAA (yes AAA) batteries, this toy has soooo much to offer.

The clit stimulator has 7 different settings to it. There's an on/off button for the clit stimulator, and then, the 7F button which changed the speeds and patterns of the vibes above that. The lights go from green to red depending on the speed & pattern. Strength in the bullet is not a question, and where it connects to the shaft is very bendable so that you can easily position the vibes where you want them. The ribbed shaft turns on/off button, which also controls the 3 speeds of the throbbing, which goes from medium, medium fast, and fast.

Putting the batteries in is simple, with the twist off cap at the bottom of the shaft, removing the battery compartment, inserting the batteries, and putting it back in. I was pleasantly surprised that those lil' batteries gave this toy so much powah! But it did. WARNING! When the shaft is a'throbbin', it's NOT a quiet toy!!

Be sure to wash the toy before AND after each use (even when you put it away clean), since it is a porous material. There is a "new toy" smell to it, that doesn't disappear very quickly, but that's the price you sometimes have to pay for some fun extras!

Using my water-based lube, I slathered it on the shaft easily. The ribs kept some of the lube in the creases, which I thought could be helpful in retaining some lube for extra slickness. I turned the clit stimulator on HIGH (just how I like it), and played around with the speed of the throbbing for a bit, before I found something comfortably stimulating. I was impressed AND disappointed in the clit stimulator. Impressed with the strength, but disappointed because it's rounded, and I prefer a more direct stimulator (pointy). It still felt pretty good, and I did like that I could maneuver it to where I wanted it easily. However, I did turn it around, and had the clit stimulator bumping against my anus, and well, that felt pretty darn good!!! It took a while of thrustin', and a'throbbin', but after a while, I could feel the orgasm build, & I heard the motor in the shaft straining, but dutifully throbbing thru my throbbing muscles during my orgasm.

I give this toy a Tyger 2.5 (outta 4) Tyger Paw Rating.

Pa-whump-pa-pum-pum

• Review Team

Thanks! And I agree - who wouldn't want a throbbing? :)