Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Silk Lavender Dildo

Tyger

tan114-4.jpg

You wouldn't think that something as simple as a plain dildo would offer much, but my hubby & I are here to tell ya that THIS one does! My hubby has been eyeing this one for a while & was super-thrilled when I got it.

Where to start? Well, it's silicone, which is awesome since it's non-porous, easy to clean, boilable (to sanitize), & dishwasher safe. It's got a slight curve to it, not too little, not too much, but juuuuust right! It's also my favorite color with a flair, that little bit of sparkly swirl to it. It also has a base, which makes it very easy to hold on to, as well as use in a harness!! It's 5" long and a little over 1" in diameter, making this toy silky, yet satisfying. It's also pliable, yet still firm enough where you won't have to worry about it not hitting the right spot.

REMEMBER! Do NOT use a silicone based lube with this toy, only use WATER-BASED lubes.

I got to try it out first, and I had some great, fulfilling orgasms. It was smooth, comfortable, and very very pleasurable: everything I've come to expect from Tantus' line, and from silicone toys. I'd recommend this to a beginner sex toy user, to the more experienced one.

However, I want to get to OUR experience with this lovely. I have a Sportsheet Harness, with the adjustable rings, and this toy was PERFECT for this harness for our anal play. Let me remind you that this toy is rather wide, so, it's not something I'd recommend for a beginner anal play user. After getting me all "strapped in" (sorry, couldn't help the pun), and the dildo comfortably in place, we used our favorite long-lasting water-based lube, and started slowly into having some anal fun. The head is a tad bit bulbous, but hubby LOVED how smooth the dildo was, and the curve was just enough to stimulate him in a mind-blowing way! I truly did get double-my-pleasure in this simple, yet versatile toy!

And, I can just boil the toy again for that extra comfort of sterility for my va-jay-jay! Again, what's NOT to like here????

I give this a 4 Tyger Paw (outta 4 Tyger Paws) rating, and add a satisfying purr from both me AND my hubby! :kiss:

Gotta love it!!!!Gotta love it!!!!

• Review Team

Wow! That sounds like a really great one! Thanks for the review.