Official Community Forums Home

Question Re: G-spot

mama2princess

Ok, this is my first time to actually write here. Have been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now. Anyway, my question is this....

How hard is it to find your G-spot? I've tried to locate it myself and just really don't know what i"m looking for, other than a wonderful sensation from what I've read.

Thanks

• Members

Welcome ctc! Howard did a great job discribing where and how to find your G-spot. I have to say at one time I had hard time finding mine, so I then decided to try a G-spot toy.I slowly inserted it and before I knew it there is was.WOW!!!! :o You do need to be relaxed and not allow other things to get in the way, also dont stress over not finding it right away because this will only lead to not being able to have a g-spot. TOys work great but the number rule as Howard and others have mentioned before you have to be relaxed and not to per say.....try to hard.

Hope you find it and experiance the wonderful G-spot O keep us posted.

• Members

Yes, Howard did a good job explaining where the G-Spot is, but not a good job explaining how to FIND it. Actually, there are 3 ways that I have found work better than the doggy position for first timers:

The first thing which is important is to be AROUSED when you try to go-a-hunting for your spot, it gets engorged with blood just like the clit when you are excited, so don't do it first thing in the morning!

Second, here are some good positions:

First, squat - yes SQUAT, and stick your fingers up into your vagina and then do that come hither motion until you feel the spongy texture of the G-Spot.

Or, lie on your back and if you can, place your legs up by your sides - if you can have a partner look for the spot - it will work better. If not, then try to put your legs up as far as you can, and then stick in the fingers, and with your other hand, press down on your tummy, under your belly button. This helps to compress the spot.

Finally, lie on your stomach and have a partner place fingers in. It is almost impossible to find the spot yourself in this position, but some manuevering is possible. This presses the spot down naturally.

As for sexual positions, I have found, and many of my friends concur, that the doggy doesn't work as well for that G-Spot positioning, but instead, lying on your back, pillow under your butt, and legs pressed back toward your sides works nicely. This way the cock is rubbing evenly with the top of the vagina. What is also nice about this is you can very easily double your pleasure with clitoral stim, which can be harder to do in a correct doggy position!

So, while I give my homage to Howard's notes, I - as a woman with a G-Spot, like to give my own ideas too!

Mikayla ;)

Good luck with the hunt!

• Members

I found my G-spot when I got really excited and could FEEL the difference in the vaginal walls. I'm no expert, but my G-spot seems much more spongy and fuller feeling when I'm sexually excited than other times. BTW...Mine isn't 3 inches back...I think I was made for men with short thick cocks...lol.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Can I just say that all these directions helped me find something I didn't even know I should be looking for.... WOW! HOLY COW! WHEW_ HEWW!!!

I printed out the posts-- Howard, I love your advice, but in this one I think owning a G-Spot helped Makayla edge you out. Those directions were RIGHT ON! We even joked about finally reading the directions to something.

I was surprised that lying on my belly was the most intense, but then it was the last we tried as well, and they just got better and better-- WHO KNEW??

I probably never would have looked the way you said, but now I must say this is my new favorite!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P:lol::lol::lol:

As always, YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Thanks

• Members

Thanks for the excellent information. I have woman friend, only a friend, by her words is sexually adventoruos and has never had a g-spot orgasm. I printed off advice. Hope she enters the forum.