Official Community Forums Home

Need Some Ideas

Rosie

• Members

Hello everyone and Happy New Years Eve! I come here to ask some advice please. I am pretty new to the boards but have been reading some stuff. My husband and I have been married for 10 years (together for 13) he is 10 years older then I am. I am looking for some ideas to spice up our sex life. We have two sons and when th were born things kinda went downhill sex wise especially since my oldest has epilepsy. The hubs currently has a cast on due to a broken ankle but when it comes off in two weeks I am planning a night alone. So any ideas are appreciated! I really wanna knock his socks off! ;)

Thanks all!

• Review Team

Light bondage (read the BDSM threads) can be a lot of fun, a sexy outfit maybe, ummm, one of the couple's sex games available on this site, strategically placed whipped cream and/or chocolate sauce (keep it away from your puss) licked off only when "allowed" ... all I can think of right now, but I am sure some others will have some ideas as well.

And welcome to the boards!

• Members

Light bondage (read the BDSM threads) can be a lot of fun, a sexy outfit maybe, ummm, one of the couple's sex games available on this site, strategically placed whipped cream and/or chocolate sauce (keep it away from your puss) licked off only when "allowed" ... all I can think of right now, but I am sure some others will have some ideas as well.

And welcome to the boards!

Wifey and I bought a few sex games, some which have cards that tell you to role play. Some of these games have some pretty hot stuff on the cards and prompt you to carry the actions out. As you loosen up with each other, a good opportunity will present itself for you and your hubby to feel each other's inner desires out. See if you can learn something new about each other and then, by all means, try it! You never know what may turn him on besides what you already know. And you may also have some supressed desires that could surface. You will both find yourselves extremely turned on by this...

• Members

Blind Fold, a glass of warm water, and a bowl of ice. The blindfold can be used on either of you with the shocking sensations of ice followed by warmth in all the right places. Inexpensive, fun, and completely satisfying.

Randy

• Review Team

Thanks for all the ideas everyone! You guys have really helped me and the BDSM article was very helpful!

I am glad we were some help. Have fun and make sure you report back to us! ;)

• Members

I I sure will! His cast will be coming off soon so I am going to really plan something hot for him! MsLayD i am going to borrow your Fuck me Like You Bought Me phrase I was reading that last night and wow he would die if I said that! I am normally shy so he would love it!!

• Review Team

I I sure will! His cast will be coming off soon so I am going to really plan something hot for him! MsLayD i am going to borrow your Fuck me Like You Bought Me phrase I was reading that last night and wow he would die if I said that! I am normally shy so he would love it!!

Borrow away - anything to help out a fellow horny girl! :)

• Members

Girl I was getting all worked up yesterday! lol Thank god for my shower massage and locks on doors. Then I told hubby listen your foot is broke but your hand aint! lmao

Borrow away - anything to help out a fellow horny girl! :)

• Members

Hi there RosieGirl! You know something as simple as taking it out of the bedroom could feel exciting. If your shy start small and work up your nerve. Most of all have fun.

• Review Team

Girl I was getting all worked up yesterday! lol Thank god for my shower massage and locks on doors. Then I told hubby listen your foot is broke but your hand aint! lmao

LOL, I am sure he appreciated that one! And I do know what you mean about a massaging shower head. A woman had to have invented them! :P