Official Community Forums Home

Wet Head Strips

Tyger

69 Wet Head Lemon Strips

to3178-4.jpg

I know that there's a review for these with the cinnamon flavor, but I wanted to review this one seperately so as not to "taint" the other one......you'll read why:

And I quote, “One little strip on your tongue will turn your entire mouth into a juicy wet haven of lemon. With a mouth so moist, you’ll have your partner spinning from your new found talent.”…..or you gagging from the taste.

Ok, I added the last 6 words there. Let me state, for the record, that I usually LOVE the taste of lemon! I prefer lemon meringue over any other pie, lemon candies, lemon lollipops, even the scent of lemon is a favorite of mine. So I was super excited to get the 69 Wet Head Strips in Lemon. Seemed like the best of both worlds to me! Lemony goodness & oral fun for hubby. What could be better?

The strips remind me of those breath strips you can get to tuck in your pocket or purse. Cute & convenient! These come in a little flip-top case, which easily pops open & you can slide one of the strips out, and place on your tongue for some extra fun for your oral pleasuring of your lover. I mean, who doesn’t LOVE to add an extra zing to their zang orally?

So, opening up the cardboard packaging, which is also small and fairly discreet, then taking the case out of a plastic insert, I popped it open, winked at my hubby, and placed one of the lemon strips on my tongue. That’s where the excitement stopped. I felt as if I’d put a menthol-lemon cough drop, super-strength, on my tongue! I couldn’t even go down on my hubby at all with this strip in my mouth. However, my sinuses were CLEAR! It lasted a while, and left a wierd feeling in my mouth too. All in all, this one is NOT one I would recommend, at least in the LEMON flavor. I'll be nixing the 69 strips. :(

Lemon strips

• Review Team

Thanks for the review - bummer on ickiness. Sour fruit flavors can go terribly wrong some times. So, did hubby offer to help you get that bad taste out of your mouth later? ;)

• 3 weeks later...