Official Community Forums Home

Campus Buzz

Tyger

se-2098-14-2_1.jpg

Little bunny Foo-Foo buzzin' thru the bedroom, pop in the batteries & tickle yourself on the bed! :lol:

Bullets & Bunnies. You don't usually think of those 2 things together as a GOOD thing (unless you like rabbit meat), but, in this case, it's definitely a GOOD thing. This Waterproof bendable massager is very cute, unintimidating, & simply versatile. I love bunny shaped stimulators because the ears vibrate with the buzzin', and stimulate more directly. Gotta love that!

Overall length of this toy is a whoppin' 10.75", and 1.5" in diameter. The bunny itself is only 4", and 1.5" in diameter. Nothing to hide from. The bunny is actually a jelly-like sleeve over a bulbous bullet, which you can remove to just use the bullet, or put the sleeve on something else if you like. This also makes it very easy to clean.

Opening this toy up, there was very little "new toy smell", and washed off quite a bit (but not totally, as most jelly toys keep that smell a smidgen anyway). I loved how the narrow middle part flexed & bent in all sorts of different directions. It kept the angles I put it in rather well. I don't think that it would be a good g-spot toy, however (it doesn't advertise this at all), since the shaft doesn't snap into place, so keeping any angle with the least amount of pressure wouldn't be possible.

So, grabbing my bendable bunny, I slid 2 AAA batteries (not included) in to it, thankful that there were instructions on which way they were to go. The directions on the package say TWIST CAP SECURELY BEFORE USE. And yes, you do need to do that to make sure that the seal is secure for the waterproof aspect and so that the battery connectors connect so it'll turn on when you twist the bottom textured knob, or it will not turn on with full power.

Speeds range from low to medium high with minimal noise, which is great. Usually, I prefer a stronger vibe, however, taking my time, & using some clit stimulating gel, after a while, that bunny's long ears were tickling my clit Über-happy & I had a nice, but not mind-blowing orgasm.

I think this toy would be great for those that don't desire/need real strong vibes, and/or beginner toy users. The angles this bunny can bend make this toy not only easy to use, but can also be great for those that may not have a long reach.

All in all, I give this toy a rating of 3 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

Get Your Buzz On

• Review Team

It has a very interesting shape. "Little bunny Foo-Foo buzzin' thru the bedroom ..." LMAO!

Thanks for the review.

• Members

Too much fun! I love when little buzzing bunny Foo-Foo bops em' on the head... :lol: Thanks for the review.

Curious, do you think it could be used as a buzzing whip?

Glad you like the Bunny Foo-Foo!!! :lol: No, the shaft isn't that flexible, it won't flick like that.

• Members

Glad you like the Bunny Foo-Foo!!! :lol: No, the shaft isn't that flexible, it won't flick like that.

Thanks, it kink of look like it will. It looks like a good toy for teasing ;)