Official Community Forums Home

Blush Ur3 Ribbed Sleeve & Vibrator

sass

• Review Team

DJ0420-00.jpg

I have sang the praises of Doc Johnson before, so it should come as no surprise that I was eager to try out the vibrator.html#'>Blush UR3 Ribbed Sleeve & Vibrator from that company. The vibrator, made of ABS, has a blush of color and the removable ribbed sleeve, made of realistic UR3 material (avoid silicone lube on the sleeve), is very soft and squishy, and about ¼-inch thick. The vibe has 7-insertable-inches of length and is 2-inches in diameter, with the sleeve adding a bit to the overall dimensions when it is on. It takes two, easily-installed, C-batteries (not included), which give this vibe a lot of power.

When I first took this rascal out of the package, I noticed a very faint, kind of fruity smell. The package doesn't say it is scented, but even after a good washing, the scent was still there. It is by no means an over-powering scent and it is actually quite pleasant. I put in the batteries and started turning the on/off/speed-control dial on the end. I was happy with the power I felt and delighted that the entire shaft vibrates, not just the tip.

I recently had a very special friend on the phone who was very willing to help me try out my newest toy. As he told me to take the sleeved vibe and play with my clit, I loved the sensations it delivered. I then ran it along my pussy lips, at his command of course, and the vibrations that were as strong at the top as they were and the tip quickly had my entire area awake and ready for more. He told me to slowly insert it, which I did, and then start working it in and out, and I complied. It felt so nice, and when it was all the way in, I quickly felt my first orgasm building. Working Blushy in and out, and rubbing my clit, I was soon there and was glad when my friend ordered me to cum, as that is just what I did. We continued with our "testing" a bit longer and by the time my second orgasm was building, I could tell he was about to cum, too, and we ended up cumming at the same time (always a great thing to do, even if over the phone!)

Overall, I must say Blushy delivered what we all want in a vibe. I have not yet tried it without the sleeve, but with his power and nice size, I know it will be just as good. I would say this product would be good for anyone, no matter their experience level, and since the sleeve is removable, it is sort of like getting two toys in one. The only draw-back I found, was that the speed dial moves so effortlessly, it is easy to accidently turn it down or off when things get wild, which can be irritating. Because of that, I give this toy four out of five blushing stars.

Blush UR3 Ribbed Sleeve & Vibrator

• Review Team

Thanks for your review, and I think we owe your 'special friend' a thank you too. ;)

Oh trust me, he was thanked! ;)

I also wanted to mention and forgot to in the review - I was a little worried about the sleeve maybe slipping, or coming off, but I gave it a pretty good work out and it stayed right in place.

• Members

Oh trust me, he was thanked! ;)

I also wanted to mention and forgot to in the review - I was a little worried about the sleeve maybe slipping, or coming off, but I gave it a pretty good work out and it stayed right in place.

It's been my experience that the sleeves cling tightly to the toy unless you lube the toy first...... B) then not so good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

DJ0420-00.jpg

A basic smooth vibe with a ribbed silicone sleeve (no silicone lube) is the only way to explain this vibe its very simple with no fancy buttons or cords. Good sized too at 7 ½ inches. Like most simple vibes its easy to use, just turn the knob on the bottom.

The only issue I had was when I first washed it all the “blush” washed off so instead of a pink “blushed tip” I got a white sleeve. Washing was simple take off the sleeve and dunk that right under the water, its not waterproof so with the vibe itself I avoided the bottom.

Inserting the two C batteries is simple and the vibrations are quite strong. They can easily be adjusted to whatever suite your personal needs. I prefer to adjust vibes a few times during play to tease myself more, but that’s not the easiest thing to do with this particular type of toy. I ended up just setting it close to full power. I found I like this toy best for insertion, it’s a little too bulky for clitoral stimulation. With the help of my Bullette I was coming in no time and more then happy to keep going and going….

This toy is good for any beginner or can be a staple in any toy box, everyone needs a good basic vibe.

• Review Team

Thanks for the review, froggy, but sorry your pink tip washed off. :( Mine is still blushy as ever. :)

Wow! That's too bad that the blush washed off. I've never heard of it washing off like that before (wearing off yes, but not washing it off!). :huh: Thanks for the review!!