Official Community Forums Home

Clone A Willy?

• Members

Has anybody bought or used this item? If so what'd you think? Any tips or not to do's? This is part of a Valentines Night activity so any thoughts....

Yes, actually, I did, I think about 2 years ago.........I can't seem to find it on the site anymore.

It was a lot of fun, but we found that if you have a curvurature of your penis, the head of the mold for your dildo can be a little too thin. I would recommend not using the bullet in it either. Unless you hold it in place when the gel sets, the bullet can also land on the edge of the mold.

But it is a lot of fun, and when they say it sets FAST, they mean it!!! :P I would also recommend that your man SHAVE BEFORE any molding materials are used. Trust me on this one!!!

• Members

Sounds fun but.....

I would also recommend that your man SHAVE BEFORE any molding materials are used. Trust me on this one!!!

OUCH!!!!

I winced and chuckle at that... couldn't help it.

• Members

FAIL. Wife fell asleep after having one drink. Guess we'll wait for another weekend when the lil one is at gmas

Well hopefully tonight is the night.

• Members

FAIL. Wife fell asleep after having one drink. Guess we'll wait for another weekend when the lil one is at gmas

I was wondering how it would turn out. It sounded really interesting and exciting !!

I had been looking forward to reading about the outcome, especially because I had never heard of it before !! No alcohol for her next time !! :)

• Members

Yea, the drinkin' kinda backfired on me this time. Well I was primed and ready though...

I was wondering how it would turn out. It sounded really interesting and exciting !!

I had been looking forward to reading about the outcome, especially because I had never heard of it before !! No alcohol for her next time !! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's very messy, fun, will have to try again. Some of the reviews I read said to buy an extra packet of molding mixture and you should. At least 1 extra. So willy's still not cloned but, hope is not lost. There will be another attempt.

• Members

It's very messy, fun, will have to try again. Some of the reviews I read said to buy an extra packet of molding mixture and you should. At least 1 extra. So willy's still not cloned but, hope is not lost. There will be another attempt.

I have to look for this ! It sounds like fun. I asked my husband if he would shave and he said "NO WAY" !! I know that's the only way it would work. (Oh, and I guess he'd have to stay hard for awhile.........) I will look for it and try to coerce him into it ! At least you made an attempt and had fun doing it !