Official Community Forums Home

Frisky Fingers

mailahn97

• Members

friskyfingers.png

Frisky Fingers

This is a cute bullet with a pretty purple silicone finger sleeve. The bullet measures 2 inches in length and .625 in diameter. The bullet has a push button on the end and it is just one speed. The bonus it comes with the 3 watch batteries already installed for you. There is a tab sticking out from the bullet that you pull that will then activate the battery so that you will be good to go. When I pushed the button I realized it isn't for the strong at heart. This is more of a medium vibration.

There is a silicone loop on the top to put your finger through for easy grip during play, which is an advantage. The silicone sleeve is filled with nubs that are firm but not too firm. You can definitely feel the vibrations through it.

So I slipped my finger through the loop. The disadvantage to me is that you won't be able to use it for any length of time as my finger started to hurt from the vibrations. I slowly rubbed it along my clit and it felt good but it isn't strong enough to push me even close to thinking about an orgasm. I will say this---it can be used to tease the nipples as well. I am very sensitive so when I let one of my toys take over on my pussy I used the frisky fingers on my nipples, which were tingling away. I would say I prefer this more for teasing my nipples than exciting my clit.

• Members

Thanks for the review. I did a review on this just over a week ago and found the vibrations on the smooth side to be better. Did you try that? I wouldn't consider them to be strong, just better.