Official Community Forums Home

More Power Please!

Haiku

I'm shopping and I need your help! My favorite Ivibe rabbit has died after almost 3 years of faithful service :(

I'm looking to buy the most intense HEAVY DUTY dual action I can get with awesome super strong rotation, vibes, and clit stim and the bigger the circumference the better!! Can you suggest anything? Thanks guys!

The few that I like seem to have been discontinued!

Well! Anyway, there are several out there. For more power, you want to look for a few things:

* More than one bullet. If there are 2 or more, you will have more power.

* Rabbits/dual actions that take more than 2 batteries. Trust me, the more batteries it takes, the more power a toy has!

* Bullets that are near the tip of the toy and INSIDE the clit stimulator.

Another thing to keep in mind is the material that a toy is made of. Jelly & silicone toys tend to be quieter since those materials insulate the vibe. This can also sometimes soften the vibes as well. Harder dual actions may be loud, yet have more intense vibes.

• Members

So here's the thing: Rabbit's usually are all about 1.5 inches wide, but can get an extremely wide vibrating dildo and get a clitoral stimulator separately.