Official Community Forums Home

Mikayla And Other Women...how Long Does 1 Orgasm Last?

• Members

I have wanted to ask this, but kept forgetting....How long does a typical orgasm for a woman last?? I dunno....hubby told me I go quite a while ....never timed it myself.

• Members

Well, I wish I could give you a definitive answer like "20 seconds" or "1 minute" but the truth is, for me, it varies. If we start the timing at when the climax comes - not when the beginning sensations start - but the full on orgasm I would say for me the average is 30 seconds to two minutes full sensation. Then there are some days I have an orgasm that lasts about 20-30 seconds and then the next ones build - and other days I swear it is never ending for literally minutes!

I am not sure if the longer ones are consecutive multiples laying in together, or one big long one. Maybe I will have to time this...now I am curious CL!

Kayla :blink:

• Members

Well CL I have never really timed it , but now I am going to I want to say maybe 2seconds sometimes and 20seconds other times and sometimes it feels like there is no end in sight.....Although I am not complaining about those nights.

Great question Cl gonna have to time that myself, but I have a question back at you..........Want us to time it from climax or just when we actually cum? Curiousity is driving me nuts now :lol:

• Members

You know I love asking these questions!! LOL! Lets see....I would guess it would be timed from the beginning of climax? thats what I consider the "beginning of orgasm". Ok girls...get out the stop watches! :lol:

• Members

For me its anywhere from 5 seconds to probably around 45 seconds. And is this just one orgasm we're talking about? Or are we counting the second and third or whatever? Because then this question gets even more tricky!

• Members
For me its anywhere from 5 seconds to probably around 45 seconds. And is this just one orgasm we're talking about? Or are we counting the second and third or whatever? Because then this question gets even more tricky!

Ha ha....Just 1 orgasm. I can't get too complicated!! LOL

• Members

*laugh* I'm a pure multi-O girl... I'm usually trying to remember to breathe too much to hold a stopwatch! :P A long time...? Not long enough...? Hehehehe.

• 6 months later...

:D

*laugh* I'm a pure multi-O girl... I'm usually trying to remember to breathe too much to hold a stopwatch! :P A long time...? Not long enough...? Hehehehe.

:D me personally I would have to agree with you my man keeps them cumming back 2 back and I don't have time for a stopwatch but then that's just me :D