Official Community Forums Home

A Question About Orgasims

yukigurl

• Members

I have always had trouble achieving orgasims.Is there anything I can do to have them easier?

• Review Team

There are several educational articles on here that could help, as well as other, older posts on this. In brief, relaxing, getting to know your body well (what you like, don't like, etc.) and lots of practice helps. Get a toy, or your fingers, in a quiet place when you have plenty of alone time, and explore. It took me a long time to figure out that I usually need a lot more sensation than what I think is typical for women. I have also found there are times that I need sensations in more than one area (clit, puss, ass, breasts) to get me there. And it really works for me if I don't think about anything. If I am thinking about trying to orgasm, it is nearly a sure thing that I won't.

Happy exploring!

• Members

I'm with MsLayD on this. The most important thing I could tell you to do is to get to know yourself, and what works for you. It's hard to tell anyone else what you need or want if you don't know yourself.