Official Community Forums Home

Jo H2o Flavored Lube

• Members

530902062.jpg

This looked a little interesting so I thought what the hell. It is latex safe and has no artificial sweeteners,, and is also non-staining and non-toxic. It comes with a nice top to make it easy to use---no unscrewing of a cap to dispense it. I have never tried a flavored lube so I thought it would be interesting. So I decided to open it up and check it out. I put a dab on my finger to try it. I then rubbed it between my fingers and it didn't get sticky or lose its consistency.

But I was not a fan of the flavor. I love chocolate, but this chocolate delight was not delightful for me. I then decided to try it with my favorite toy for playtime. It definitely held up and left no sticky residue. It does work well from a lube standpoint but I would not recommend the flavor.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I got this for the wife, as she loves chocolate, we have tried flavored ones in the past her favorite being orange cream sickle. She tried this and was not a fan and I would have to agree, it has an alcohol taste to it which over powers any of the chocolate flavor.