Official Community Forums Home

Introdcing Sex Toys To Wife

My wife has been slow to accept toys in the bed room, I reckon, because of our sex life has always been great. We have been married 17 years now. I reckon you could say I have always been a little on the nasty side in a fun way. I have always loved massaging her all over prior to sex. I have tried in earlier years to introduce a vibrator, which she didn't care for, but I think more due to it made her feel dirty, but by her own admission it made her weak in the knees. Lately I introduced her to a sleeve that fits over my penis with a vibrating rabbit on top. I believe she has the hardest orgasm I have ever seen her have. (I love it) As I am endowed with average length and maybe slightly above average girth, I want to introduce her to a 3" penis extension. What are your feelings in regards to this? All input is valued, however I am looking for a women's perspective. What are your recommendations? Can I ejaculate with one on? I figured I could get one, warm it a little in a warm bowl of water, then it wouldn't seem so cold and unlife like, and I kind of thought the warm head inside her would feel good to her. What do you'all think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I have never used one so I don't know what it might be like. I would imagine it could be a lot of fun, though. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

• 9 months later...

I think that any efforts made to improve one's sex life is a wonderful thing. Some people have a really hard time accepting sex toys due to the "stigma" that they have. They're "bad, dirty, and only lonely housewives" use them. Or sluts. LOL My hubby said to me, a long time ago, before discovering how fun sex toys can really be, that if your sex life is so great, why do you need them? That's how many people think of them: as replacements instead of enhancements.

It's hard to change one's way of thinking, but it's great that she's willing to admit to liking them. Just go slow, and reassure her that sex toys aren't a bad thing, and can be lots of fun! Also, that you know it's not a replacement for YOU or HER, just added pleasure for you both to share.

• Members

My hubby said to me, a long time ago, before discovering how fun sex toys can really be, that if your sex life is so great, why do you need them? That's how many people think of them: as replacements instead of enhancements.

That may be so. I know we don't use them because our sex life IS so great. We only stray outside what for us is plain vanilla maybe once every dozen times we have sex because "plain vanilla" is so satisfying to us. Perhaps in a few years it will be different.