Official Community Forums Home

"other Places" During Oral

telecom69

• Members

Ok, as many have seen my posts on here for awhile, my gf at 45 yrs old is still learning how to enjoy sex play, orgasm, etc, after 22 yrs in a bad marriage with a very uncaring husband. One of her main issues is very hit and miss orgasms when I do oral. Typically a women is more likely to have an orgasm when relaxed and such. We are finding out she can orgasm better\more in an environment where she feels like its risky to do it. This kind of goes against the grain, as this ususally isn't going to be the setting in which you're relaxed. We've done it a couple of times in someones house when they were in the other room, and she even let me do it in the car one time. That is very unusual, as my gf is very conservative, but is becoming more laid back for such play. When doing oral on her, often now (she just told me recently) she will fantasize we're doing it in a baseball stadium or some place we've been before. Hey, I don't care what she thinks of if it makes her enjoy it more. I guess the excitement of maybe getting caught in the end actually relaxes her more and takes her mind off of trying to get the O?

Telecom

• Members

Howard,

You hit a lot of it right on the head, at least with my gf. Her sexual feelings were really surpressed until about two years ago when she knew her marriage was doomed and she finally got out. Catholic parents, masturbation is bad, her mother telling her sex is bad, no talk of sex in the house, bad relationship with her dad when she was young, dad did not show affection, etc. To this day, her dad still doesn't "get it". She was so used to sex with no foreplay, don't say a word while making love, five mins max, no discussions about sex out of the bedroom, no cuddling after, you know what I mean. I'm showing her that sex is play. You can joke and make fun of each other while making love, slap butts, use toys, smack each other with pillows, share food in a sensual way, go at it good when you want to, and still show tenderness before, during, and after sex.

As far as your analysis of toys, I agree. My gf is totally turned off by the realistic veined flesh dildos and vibes, but likes the brightly colored toys by Fun Factory and some from Timid. Women can use these and don't have to feel dirty if that is something they've been struggling with. She still has a way to go to get in touch with her sexuality, but although small to me over the 16 months we've been together, they are big strides for her. A month ago was the first time where we just masturbated each other, and it ended up being something emotional, sexual, and close for her where in the past she would have never done that with anyone. I tell her she is a challenge (in a loving way of course), but she still asks me to help her break those challenges and move on with a sexual part of her life she didn't know was there.

Telecom