Official Community Forums Home

Oddest Places Where You Have Popped A Hard-on

mudshark

• Members

Men, do you recall having random erections at various odd times and places? I sure do. Once, I popped a hard-on in a math class and was called up to the blackboard at that time. Boy, did I walk funny!

• Members

I still vividly remember a night in church when I was 15. A group of us were sitting behind a lady that today would have been considered a MILF. In those days we just thought she was one of the prettiest ladies in our church. Anyway, the song leader asked the congregation to stand & sing a hymn, and as we all stood up, low & behold, her skirt slid off, clear to the floor! Instant hard-ons all around!!! I still get a tingle and a smile when I remember the moment, & love telling the story in detail (when it is appropriate, of course!).

Thank God we weren't singing "Come Ye Sinners"!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I still vividly remember a night in church when I was 15. A group of us were sitting behind a lady that today would have been considered a MILF. In those days we just thought she was one of the prettiest ladies in our church. Anyway, the song leader asked the congregation to stand & sing a hymn, and as we all stood up, low & behold, her skirt slid off, clear to the floor! Instant hard-ons all around!!! I still get a tingle and a smile when I remember the moment, & love telling the story in detail (when it is appropriate, of course!).

Thank God we weren't singing "Come Ye Sinners"!!!!!

That's great! But, you didn't tell us what color panties she was wearing! :)

• Members

I used to get them all the time in high school; they'd start up right about five minutes before the bell rang between periods, for no reason at all. No sex thoughts or day dreams; they'd just happen. I'd have to hold my books in front of my crotch to hide the bulge as I trudged off to the next class.

• Review Team

Poor guys .... <evil grin!>

• Members

That's great! But, you didn't tell us what color panties she was wearing! :)

Ha! I guess I could make something up and say she had black see-through garter set underneath. But as I recall they were white & silky, not see through. Geez, if they had been something spectacularly sexy, there would have been four boys squirting in the pews that night, so in that sense, I can say with confidence "God is gracious & will not give us more than we can bear..." :)

• Review Team

Ha! I guess I could make something up and say she had black see-through garter set underneath. But as I recall they were white & silky, not see through. Geez, if they had been something spectacularly sexy, there would have been four boys squirting in the pews that night, so in that sense, I can say with confidence "God is gracious & will not give us more than we can bear..." :)

Hehee! :D

• Members

I'm 42 and I drive a concrete mixer. Many times throughout my day that my mind wanders to sex and between those devilish thoughts and the vibrations on the road.. There are times when I step out of my truck onto a job site with a raging hard on. Why don't more women work in construction? :unsure: