Official Community Forums Home

Passionate Pump

Tyger

NO1868.jpg

I'm BAAAAA-AAACK in the saddle again, and I'm feeling "pumped" up! Yes, bad pun, but I couldn't help myself!

My first toy I got to try out was the Passionate Purple Pussy Pump or the PPPP, P the the 4th power?

Anyway, the key features are the E-Z Squeeze bulb, which you squeeze to get the suction from the Vaginal Suction Cup which not only has nubbies on the inside for added stimulation, but VIBRATES too, which is controlled by the Remote, which is on its own cord, & takes 2 AA batteries (not incl.). The Remote's easy to use, and has a slider control, which goes from low to medium low, and the bullet in the Suction Cup is rather quite even on the highest setting. All of which are simple & self-explanatory for the experienced & beginner alike. The picture on the box is pretty much a map of what you do with it as well. I'm a big fan of Nasstoys products, so I was definitely looking forward to trying this lil' sucker out!!

Hubby & I were preparing for a night of lovin', so I thought, why not tease & pump myself up while I waited for him, for more sensitivity? Grabbing my 2 AA batteries, I slid open the controller's back, put them in as the case instructed, slide and snapped the backing back on, and slid the controller up a bit to turn it on. Vibes were impressive, so I wet the edges of the suction cup with my tongue, to create a better seal, placed the cup on my vaginal lips, turned on the vibes, and used the bulb to get some suction.

The process, yes, process, was a bit frustrating. I'm not sure if it's due to how my pussy/body is shaped, but I couldn't get a decent, continuous suction no matter how long, or hard I tried. The whole point of these types of toys, is to create decent suction to pull more blood to the sucked on area for greater sensitivity. No? Ok, how about the nipples? Um, negative. This toy created more frustration than sensitivity. So, I thought that I may as well try it on my clit, but, again, due to the lack of suction, even though the vibes felt nice, and the nubbies were nice, it just, well, it just sucked! And NOT in a good way.

I'll give this toy ONE Tyger Paw slightly raised, for the attempt and the color of the toy.

Live, Learn, & get Sucked?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Thanks for the review, sorry for the frustrating results. :(