Official Community Forums Home

Bare Essentials Slim Softee

mailahn97

• Members

1765-04-22.jpg

Bare Essentials Slim Softee

This is a plastic vibe that has a g-spot sleeve made of TPR. It measures 5 inches in length and 1 inch in diameter. It comes with the sleeve already on, but I removed and put it back on just to see how it worked. I would say it is very easy to take off and put on. I then unscrewed the bottom so that I could insert the 2 AAA batteries needed. Be sure to tighten it up so that water does not invade the toy and cause premature death.

This has a turn dial control at the bottom. I went on to turn the dial just to see how the vibes were. I would say low to medium. Not too strong so if you are someone that is into strong vibes this would not necessarily be for you. Also you could feel the vibes much stronger on the lower part of the toy but not as much in the part that curves for the g-spot.

Also the tip is rather flexible and not very hard. To me the harder the better for getting my g-spot going, but worth giving it a try. I placed a little bit of lube on the toy and slid him inside. I started out slow and low. While turning up the toy I realized it wasn't enough vibe for me and also with the softness of the g-spot tip it wasn't going to help me achieve the g-spot orgasms that I love. It did feel nice, but not enough for me to achieve any type of orgasm.

I would not necessarily recommend this toy to achieve the g-spot orgasm, but you could still use it. Another thought for those that are trying to work on anal---remove the sleeve and use the vibe as it is small in diameter and will help with building up in size. Whichever way you choose....enjoy.

• Review Team

Thanks for the review. :)