Official Community Forums Home

Easy Touch Wand

mailahn97

• Members

SE2121-30-3.jpg

Easy O

This is a pretty looking toy . It measures 6 inches in length and 1.5 inches at its widest point. The added bonus is it is waterproof. I opened up the packaging and there was no new-toy smell. On the sides are there are some slightly raised nubs or as they refer to them as pleasure dots. These are on the spots where it is a darker pink and each one has a row of 3. I unscrewed the bottom with ease to insert the 2 AA batteries needed to bring him to life. I will say though it wasn't as easy to screw the cap back on. I did get it on and double checked that it was tight so that no water would get in. The control is a push button at the bottom of the toy to cycle it through the 2 speeds. It is made of TPR and is phthalate free.

Time for the test drive. I pushed the button to test the two speeds. I would definitely say it was medium and high which is how I like it. I started off with medium and was teasing my clit, which felt nice. From there I figured it was time to dive in. I slowly inserted the toy and enjoyed the nubs as they weren't very pronounced. I do not like when they are very raised. Now it is time to kick it into full gear. High it goes. This felt really good. In no time I felt the wave building and in no time came crashing through. I was really enjoying this---I kept playing and in no time had orgasm #2.

I would definitely recommend this toy. It can be used by beginner or advanced.

• Review Team

Pretty ... thanks for the review!