Official Community Forums Home

8" Over-sized Cock

Tyger

493.jpg

You think this pic is big???? Hahahahahahaaa!!!!

I have 2 confessions:

1) I requested this item. 2) I did NOT pay too much attention to all of the details of this dildo.

Can we say "DUH"?? I mean, this toy IS in the "Large Dildo" section after all…….

That being said, the first thing I thought of when I saw the purple 8" Oversized Cock from Topcat, I said, "And where the hell am I suppose to put THAT???" True, it's only 8" long, however, it's head is 2" in diameter, and the shaft is only a mere 1.75" in diameter. :rolleyes: Now, reading that, it doesn't sound like much, right? OK, think the size of a tennis ball, and it's just a tad smaller, just a TAD mind you. Yes, I grabbed one to compare; balls to dildo so to speak.

After getting over my initial shock, I examined my "Goliath 'Shroom". I call it that, because the dildo looks kind of like a very tall, fat mushroom. Resembling an uncircumsized penis, the head is the largest part of the dildo. I believe it's made of jelly, but it's soooo big & thick, it's hard to tell, and the package doesn't say what it's made of, so to be on the safe side, use water-based lubes only. The base is just sliced off to make a smooth bottom, so there's no balls or suction cup to hang on too. They did think to include "pubic hair", but to me, it looks more like grass, adding to my "mushroom" opinion even more! It has veins protruding from it as well, trying to make it look a bit more real (but not really). This thing is heavy! If I ever need to smack a burglar, this thing will give them a concussion, that's for sure! The new toy smell wasn't as strong as you'd think for something with this much, um, material either.

After washing the "Shroom" with warm water & antibacterial soap, and pat it dry. I placed it on my nightstand for later. Everyone else was out of the house, so it was just me & the "'Shroom". Thinking I was going to need all the help I could get with this one, I decided to have some wine. Then when I was good & warm, I picked out a favorite adult DVD, grabbed my go-to clit stimulator, and water-based lube. Teasing myself into an almost frenzie, for several chapters of the DVD, I finally decided to try to insert this bad-toy. Um, ow. No matter how much lube I used, and as excited as I was, I couldn't insert this toy. I tried a couple of times, with no luck. I was getting frustrated that's for sure. There's so much toy here, that, even though it's made of a flexible material, there's no where for it to bend differently, or give anywhere.

Let me tell you that I have MANY MANY toys, a few even in the Large section, and I was unable to insert, let alone enjoy this one. It was just too big for me.

I would recommend this toy for someone that likes to "fist", or likes them HUGE, and I do mean HUGE!!! I can't really rate this one since I couldn't even use it. Sorry!

Can't tell you if it was big AND bad.....

• Review Team

Wow! Thanks for trying, and I agree with the "Shroom" name. I thought that same thing when I saw the photo, before reading that's what you call him. lol

• Review Team

* looks down and is thankful for not having a tennis ball sized head. :D

That could make many things more ... difficult. LOL