Official Community Forums Home

Name Some Of Your Physical Turn-offs?

Tyger

• Members

This is interesting.

As a man who like a women groomed and kept, so to speak, do you also appreciate a full bazillion wax? Or do you appreciate a little landing strip or triangle on you women.

I find both sexy. Bald is beautiful, havent you heard (lol). Also the small triangle and or landing strip I find sexy as hell. Ive asked my GF on a few occasions to allow me to be her barber (so to speak) between her legs. It hasnt happened as of yet, but Im optimistic!

emo69.gif

• Members

I find both sexy. Bald is beautiful, havent you heard (lol). Also the small triangle and or landing strip I find sexy as hell. Ive asked my GF on a few occasions to allow me to be her barber (so to speak) between her legs. It hasnt happened as of yet, but Im optimistic!

emo69.gif

Yes it's very scary to have someone else take a blade to you no matter how much you trust them. I personally prefer waxing, it's much smoother for much longer.

• Members

Yes it's very scary to have someone else take a blade to you no matter how much you trust them. I personally prefer waxing, it's much smoother for much longer.

I understand the waxing bit and all, However. Do you realize how sexy, sensual it is to allow something so intimate to happen. And my mouth is litterally watering with anticipation afterwards as well as being Rock Hard !

You should ask your husband, you'd be surprised at his eagerness to fill you up immediately after the process.

• Members

I understand the waxing bit and all, However. Do you realize how sexy, sensual it is to allow something so intimate to happen. And my mouth is litterally watering with anticipation afterwards as well as being Rock Hard !

You should ask your husband, you'd be surprised at his eagerness to fill you up immediately after the process.

Yes, I do know he tell me all the time. I'm just scared to death, and honestly I don't know why. Hmmmm, I wonder if he would let me shave him?

• Members

Yes, I do know he tell me all the time. I'm just scared to death, and honestly I don't know why. Hmmmm, I wonder if he would let me shave him?

Trust the Man you're with, you'll thank him later. Once you've recovered. Wouldn't that be interesting ??

• Members

Trust the Man you're with, you'll thank him later. Once you've recovered. Wouldn't that be interesting ??

Hahaha, If you only know how much I do! And I know he would do a great job.

• Members

One of my biggest turn offs for ME, regardless of how sexy, how beautiful she may be, (I Know I'll Catch Hell For This, But Its True), Seeing a woman smoke turns me completely off .

• Members

One of my biggest turn offs for ME, regardless of how sexy, how beautiful she may be, (I Know I'll Catch Hell For This, But Its True), Seeing a woman smoke turns me completely off .

I get it... would never even consider a man that is a smoker.

• Members

I get it... would never even consider a man that is a smoker.

Honestly, I dont know why "Smoke" bothers me so much, but it has from a very early beginning. Ive always said I could Never date a woman which smokes, and it still holds true today. Ive seen some very attractive women, then suddenly I see her reach for a "Fag" (English term from my Step Father, he's an Englishman), she is suddenly so unattractive, never given a second look...At least from my perspective.

My earlier post of a sexless woman with no initiative while having Sex is a turn off, But A woman which smokes, its just a complete turn off, and I would never know of her sexual initiatives, could really care less because of the cigarette smoking.

Silly I know, but true.

• Like 1

• Members

Honestly, I dont know why "Smoke" bothers me so much, but it has from a very early beginning. Ive always said I could Never date a woman which smokes, and it still holds true today. Ive seen some very attractive women, then suddenly I see her reach for a "Fag" (English term from my Step Father, he's an Englishman), she is suddenly so unattractive, never given a second look...At least from my perspective.

My earlier post of a sexless woman with no initiative while having Sex is a turn off, But A woman which smokes, its just a complete turn off, and I would never know of her sexual initiatives, could really care less because of the cigarette smoking.

Silly I know, but true.

That makes us different, I know exactly why it bothers me. The list would be a mile long, but one of the worst is the smell.

• Like 1

• Members

I was being somewhat facetious, but I understand in regards to smoking.

• Members

For me it's not so much the smoking itself that's a turnoff. But knowing all the baggage that comes with it: The stinky clothes, the stink that gets into your most deeply buried clothes in the closet if someone is smoking in the house, the need for smoke breaks and the irritability if they are too far apart; and if I'm gonna get in a relationship with someone I care about, I don't want to see her foolishly self-destructing herself; and all the unpleasant health consequences that go with smoking.

• Like 1

• Members

For me it's not so much the smoking itself that's a turnoff. But knowing all the baggage that comes with it: The stinky clothes, the stink that gets into your most deeply buried clothes in the closet if someone is smoking in the house, the need for smoke breaks and the irritability if they are too far apart; and if I'm gonna get in a relationship with someone I care about, I don't want to see her foolishly self-destructing herself; and all the unpleasant health consequences that go with smoking.

I agree.... plus coughing from the cloud of smoke, is NOT sexy

• Members

I agree.... plus coughing from the cloud of smoke, is NOT sexy

Nice to know I am not the only one which is turned off physically by cigarette smoking. :D

• Members

Baby talk..... I'm an adult and like all the perks that come with being an adult.

What is "Baby Talk" , I dont follow...;)

• Members

What is "Baby Talk" , I dont follow...;)

Have you ever heard an adult speak to their SO like they were a two year old? I have and quite frankly I find it appalling.

• Members

Have you ever heard an adult speak to their SO like they were a two year old? I have and quite frankly I find it appalling.

As in Baby gibberish, or as in an adult scolding or correcting the 2 year old... Either or, I find both un amusing, which answers your question, "yes Ive heard/seen it before"...On both accounts.

• Members

As in Baby gibberish, or as in an adult scolding or correcting the 2 year old... Either or, I find both un amusing, which answers your question, "yes Ive heard/seen it before"...On both accounts.

Yes that's what I'm talking about. Gibberish and scoldings big turn off. Unless the scolding is in private and is a part of superior/submissive sex play, than that maybe fun.... possibly.

• Members

Yes that's what I'm talking about. Gibberish and scoldings big turn off. Unless the scolding is in private and is a part of superior/submissive sex play, than that maybe fun.... possibly.

Also, the child like voice with child like pronunciations of words is a complete turn off!

• Members

After being around my kids for so long, I'm afraid I'm a bit guilty-wilty of the babity talkie-walkie.

LMAO!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Members

After being around my kids for so long, I'm afraid I'm a bit guilty-wilty of the babity talkie-walkie.

just don't let your wife hear you...laugh.gif

• Members

just don't let your wife hear you...laugh.gif

She'd re-act as if Judge Judy..."Baliff, Whack his pee-pee"...laugh.gif