Official Community Forums Home

New To This Group

Stacie72

• Members

Hello everyone,

My name is stacie and I am a pre op transgenderd female. I have been on estrogen for over 6 years and the tool well its not on the tabe of up to speed usage nor are the desiers that was supposed to come with it....All my needs in sex is so female based it is not even funny but I married prior to comeing to terms whith who I am and she has stayed by my side for 19 years now...I would like to learn ways where me and her can have fun again in the room that is dust coverd...I have little experiance of sex as a female but this desire to bring pleasure into our lives is gettting to me...

Please I am not here to hit on anyone or make any men uncomfortable but only to educate myself the be a lover again..thank you so much for your time hope to get to talk to some of you in the future.

• Members

Hi Stacie--Welcome to Too Timid !! I am sure you will find the answers that you have been looking for here.

There are TONS of different topics as well as many knowledgeable and educated people on this forum.

I'm sure someone will chime in who has gone through what you are going through.

What I love the most about TT is that everyone is very respectful.

Feel free to ask anything----We look forward to hearing more from you !!

• Members

Hi Stacie--Welcome to Too Timid !! I am sure you will find the answers that you have been looking for here.

There are TONS of different topics as well as many knowledgeable and educated people on this forum.

I'm sure someone will chime in who has gone through what you are going through.

What I love the most about TT is that everyone is very respectful.

Feel free to ask anything----We look forward to hearing more from you !!

thank you very much wendy I realy hope so as well...I am curiouse I just hope i can do what it takes thats all...Maybe there is some other girls or guys that can give me some tips and info...

• Members

Welcome Stacy! I sure the forum and articles here will help. However, have you asked any of the Drs. helping you with your transgender transformation? I'm thinking you might get the best info there to start with and build off of. In any case I'm looking forward to your input and hope we can give you the answers your looking for.

• Members

I have i cant use what god put there nor is there that desire to do so....Me and donna used to use toys but i was uncertain of letting her use on me...I do not even know if I can handle it or if it would be as knowledgeable to be a good reciepiant...thank you very much...Hope to learn during my stay here..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

WELCOME! My best advice would be to talk with her about what pleases her, if you don't already know, and go in that direction. Being bi, I can tell you that I like the same things no matter if it is coming from a man or woman - kinda how I figured out I am bi. :)

If she enjoyed oral with you as a man, she should it with you as a woman as well. And giving oral is certainly not gender-specific for the giver either. Yes, the equipment is different, but being able to please in that manner ... it is very sexy regardless of gender.

And toys are always nice. :) Again, it just depends on what she likes. And, what about you? What are your sexual desires? Finding a way to mesh yours with hers is key, and possible, with communication and exploration.